QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, September 03, 2004

    High/Low 9.2.04

    Well Hiety HO my little munchkins!

    How are ya feelin this fine Thursday evening? I'm good. had a good day.. the weather was good.. just plain good! (ok.. if i said great you probably wouldn't believe me) Nice enough to have the windows open all day, and even now.. as I listen to my neighbors with the teakie torches have a little pre-labor day party.. it's so nice out! Gratefully today is the end of Mercury in Retrograde.. so I make you all a promise that the rest of the month will go PERFECT for you! (yea.. and if you believe that.. I have some land to sell ya.. ever hear of everglades? lol.)

    High: Just had good day.. nothing exciting.. felt good.. my mom came at 4:30 and we went to our appointment.. (she, I think, found it beneficial) and then we went out for some grub. AFTER I showed her the house I'm movin into.. she likes it.. has a lot of potential she says.. oh yea.. I showed her my tattoo.. she didn't flip out.. SO nice.. I am switching rowing teams.. and the coach of the new team invited me out to practice with them tomorrow morning.. I actually made a decision NOT to go tomorrow but postpone till after my trip.. cause I need that sleep to get stuff done tomorrow. Felt good to make a decision based on what I want and not what I THINK I should do..

    Low: A bit boring at work today.. quiet. As much as I know I need to sleep in.. a part of me wants to row tomorrow but I'm gonna be stretching myself too thin with all the stuff I have to do tomorrow to get ready for Phoenix...

    PHOENIX!!! I'm going to PHOENIX!!! Goin to visit my Auntie Sue and my Cousin Dominique! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited! woo hoo! So... tonite will be my last entry till WEDNESDAY nite.. (yes.. I know.. don't cry for me Argentina!) I get back tuesday nite but WHO KNOWS what shape I'll be in and I'm rowing witht he new team on Wednesday.. so i need my shuteye!

    I hope you all have a great weekend! Do something fun!
    Ancora Imparo
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself. " ~Ralph Ellison

    "Try to be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

    "If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise." ~Johann von Goethe

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home