QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 08, 2004

    High/Low 9.7.04

    Well I'm back my little didjeridoos..

    How are you? How was your holiday weekend? Relaxing? I JUST got in from AZ and I'm beat... the different time zones and different weathers (100+ out in AZ and 77 degrees and rainy here) has me sitting here with my eyes barely open.. so I'm going to make this short...

    High: Good time in AZ... got to spend time with family, my Auntie Sue and my cousin Dominique who I haven't seen in many years!.. catch up.. eat yummy food. Happy to say my family are now proud skip-bo players.. talked about family history which was cool! Saw some amazing sights (Sedona's red rocks were literally out of this world) and just take it easy...I am very proud of myself that I handled the flights (both coming and going) quite well (well I was praying a lot for a smooth ride.. I think that had something to do with it too) My sister and I had a good time... REALLY got into the book I'm reading on the way home.. it's getting really good! AND.. made it home tonite to catch the last 15 minutes of Scrubs.. to drool on Zach Braff!!!

    Low: On a sad note, I did not feel myself during the trip. This has happened well, admittedly 2 times before on other trips (one other time with my sister too) felt out of sorts.. quiet. Part of me was really upset with myself for feeling this way.. and part of me didn't know how to feel any other way besides the way I was feeling...I know my aunt kept asking me if I was ok.. I was.. just got a lot on my mind.. and it unfortunately decided to come out while I was away.. I have been so busy lately.. that this has been the first time in a while where I got to just sit.. relinquish control.. (uh.. try to) and my "stuff" kinda came up in my brain.. I am still feeling a bit like this right now, hopefully it will pass... after a good nite's rest anyway.

    Anyway.. I hope you all had a good weekend.. tomorrow I was supposed to row.. but I emailed the coach and told her I wanted to raincheck for Friday.. I am underestimating my own need to take it easy and rest.. So I will get up tomorrow, normal work time.. have coffee, meditate.. and rowing with my new team will have to wait till Friday.

    Talk to you all later.. I hope you like this format.. Get used to it till I get my own site up.. I will email you all the link every day for a few weeks.. PUT IT IN YOUR FAVORITES FOLDER!!! After 2-3 weeks.. I won't email you anymore.. you CAN write me comments.. on the bottom of each post.. it allows you to comment.. PLEASE do.. I would love to know what you think.. or you can email me on my aol...

    Anyway.. Talk to you more tomorrow nite!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "We don't always know what makes us happy. We know, instead, what we think should. We are baffled and confused when our attempts at happiness fail...We are mute when it comes to naming accurately our own preferences, delights, gifts, talents. The voice of our original self if often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations. The tongue of the original self is the language of the heart."-Julie Cameron

    "We tell ourselves so many lies and half-truths...We listen and are duly impressed by these inner voices that turn into unseen judges that nag at us. We give each of these judges a seat of honor in our minds, all the while hating their guts and their never-ending supply of judgements...We give the judges permission to accompany us on each journey of life, never daring to realize that we can park them, at least momentarily."-Eloise Ristad



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home