QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, April 30, 2007

    High/Low 4.30.07

    Happy Last Day of the Month!!

    Hey! How was your weekend.. mine was.. well.. not as I expected but that's what life is all about... sadly.. Kevins kitty Phenelope (that's pronounced 'fenelope') had severe liver damage and he had to make the very tough decision to put his little girl down... I really don't know what else to say..she's been in his life for 11 years... it had to be the toughest thing one person can do besides anything involving their children.. and our pets become like our children.. so it feels like the same thing.. I wish I knew what to say to make him feel better.. but I know he has to go thru the grieving process as it happens.. Whew.. feeling the experience for Kevin made me feel so whew..emotional when thinking about my Pez girl... sigh..

    Let's just say it was a very emotional weekend from start to finish... starting with the mishap with my eyebrow which.. I feel a little better about..

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. YEA! My place is really coming together and I am really really really liking the way it feels..!! I dance little happy dances when I walk around... seeing it all come together.. the curtains... the little kitchen baskets and circle mirror mobile that Kevin hung for me this weekend (thanks honey) and as of last nite I made headway into my bedroom... and can actually walk around now.. !!!
    2. MY GIRL DAVINA HAD A LITTLE GIRL!!! wow.. so amazing.. Saturday nite.. Her name is Tai Dalane Gillum... YEA!!! Congratulations Davina... I can't wait to meet her.. and to see how Davina is doing!!!
    3. After MANY hours talking to the people from Tivo.. going to Best Buy and buying all this stuff that I was told was going to be the connection the Tivo Box makes to get updated programming... My TIVO IS WORKING!!! AND... I came to find out that I can use my internet phone to make the call to get the programming (Tivo originally said it wouldn't work!! BUT IT DID!!) if you don't understand this.. that's ok... just know ITS WORKING and i can return the 70 dollars worth of parts I thought was going to make it work! YEA! SO... I can go to Iowa and it will tape all my shows.. no problem!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Seeing if I will be getting the Drawing to the 80+station job that i'm soon to work on.. I am excited to get a job that I can work on for over a week. (up to this point i've had smaller jobs.. this will be my first big one) AND... I was told on Friday that we won the bid for a 180 station job that i started! SO.. I'll be a busy bee when I get back from Iowa and that is FINE with me!
    2. 82 Degrees today!!! WOO HOO!! I think this calls for eating lunch outside!!!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Maybe putting up Flower boxes in my windows again?
    2. I'm excited about going to Savannah for Memorial Day.. getting out of Dodge..

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Kevin... again. I know that when the day comes that Pez leaves me physically... I will be a mess (ok just thinking of it makes me cry.. right now) that I am proud of Kevin for accepting his feelings of sadness.. but being ok with the fact the she had a long life.. It takes strength...

    Ok.. I really do have to boogy...
    Love to you all..... This upcoming Saturday Kevin and I leave for IOWA for a week!! EEK!!!
    I'm nervous!
    kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please tell Kevin I am very sorry for his loss. I had to put my Mabelle girl down on Christmas eve this past year and I am still grieving for her, or me I guess. I know she is happy and running again. She was only 4 years old and the sweetest dog you could ever meet. She loved everyone. I thank God everyday that I had her for that very short time. I got her when she was a year old. I rescued her from an abusive home and I know for the last three years of her life she was Happy. He will always miss his kitty and you just have to be patient because you are right it's the closest thing to a child if you don't have any real kiddos. Love you and miss you lots.

    1:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home