QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, April 09, 2007

    High/Low 4.9.07


    Morning...

    How are you? I'm doing ok..for some weird reason I am thinking this work week may be challenging for some reason? Do I know why? no... For some reason I'm feeling that same weird slight panic that i used to feel jobs prior.. I don't know why..

    I know why... I have a LOT do do in the next 30 days....

    1. Move (which has a few steps to them and will take up 2 weekends)
    2. Going to Iowa on May 5th - have EVERYTHING wrapped up and unpacked by then...
    3. I have an 80 station job to do BEFORE I leave.. and I do not know when I'll have the architectural dwgs from the architect to begin it. I'm not sure I have enough time..
    4. I have 4 outstanding small jobs that I wish would get themselves done so I can write that off my plate.
    5. I have an installation going on this week that THANKFULLY doesn't involve any new product but I hope I've calculated all parts needed correctly (I feel good about this one)

    Not to mention that I made my first specification mistake last week... (it happens.. I just wasn't expecting it) AND.. I have a job that's installing on Wednesday that I PRAY I get NO phone calls about.

    I also want to admit my slight jealousy... the other designer has been working on ONE DAMN JOB for 3 months.. has been holding onto that job like Charlie Brown's Linus with the blanket.. and I wish for a while I only had ONE job to work on.. and for a LONG time.. I know I should be proud that I am capable of doing more than one job.. but still.. it's a lot of eggs and baskets to be responsible for..(Side note: i have had quite a few jobs go very well.. and I've already gotten commission checks from it - So I need to focus on that!)

    This weekend I have worked my booty off (I wish it was that easy) packing.. I have 90% of the house done.. gotta finish up the basement - my studio/desk area.. and I'm done! It's been kinda strangely nice.. going thru my things.. I've donated a lot of things.. and threw out quite a bit too.. Thankfully the antibiotics have taken care of the cough.. and I have slept WONDERFULLY well the past 2 nites.. so nice. SO... This friday.. starts the process... my wonderful sister is coming to help.. and Kevin will help.. so that's good! Saturday is Ikea... NEW SOFA!

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Finding pictures of Skinny Kerilyn this weekend that has totally envigorated me to get serious.. like this one. This is my roommate Robin in Savannah.
    2. Feeling clean and fresh from just taking a shower.. and getting into clean sheets to go to sleep!!! AWW YEA!
    3. Sushi... Kevin and I had sushi last nite.. Healthy and SO satisfying!!!! (It was our last hoorah meal for a while)
    4. This song... from Bombay Dub Orchestra... called 'Mumtaz' (The Ornament of the Palace Mix) it's SO relaxing.. and "going inward"esque... I have been playing it on repeat while packing the basement.
    5. The movie ' The 40 year old Virgin' HOLY MOLY!! I laughed SOOOOO hard this weekend watching that movie!!! oh my gosh.. it's definitely a repeater for sure!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. As of today i am changing what I eat for breakfast and lunch at work.. trying to eat healthier.
    2. Seeing how much I can run right off the bat on the treadmill.. instead of walking.

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Going on vacation and having EVERYTHING done with regard to my move... I'll be all set.. all in... plugged in.. and will come home..to a new phase of my life...
    2. When I move... my girlfriend Kristy will be ONE BLOCK away.. so we can go for walks in the evenings around Del Ray!!!
    3. I really want to buy a bike and ride my bike to work.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    ME!!! I did a lot this weekend.. and I am VERY proud of myself... Sometimes being the planner comes in handy... AND... looking at those thinner pictures of me... it's so funny.. back when those pictures were taken.. I didn't think of myself as beautiful.. and i look at them now and say to myself... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???? I am beautiful... I used to be SO jealous of my girlfriends.. thinking THEY were so much prettier.. (i'm serious) but I look at the pictures of ME and can say that I really was feeling that way for naught... I know that Kerilyn is inside..... :)

    Ok ya'll.. have a WONDERFUL Monday.. actually it's amazing how writing this makes me feel better.. I'm not feeling the same way about work now.. AHHHH....

    Namaste. (Peace be with you)
    Much love to you.
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home