QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, March 26, 2007

    High/Low 3.26.07

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    How are you? i'm great! I had a great weekend... got a LOT done... and caught up on my Tivo shows.. so that's good! The weather was beautiful yesterday!!! Blue Skies... it was lovely!!! Ready to start another week.. and the countdown to my move!

    ok. onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. My friend Janet gave me this AWESOME Purple Jewelry Box with the OHM Symbol on top!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks Janet!!!
    2. Kevin and I had a REALLY Yummy Brunch yesterday...at Silverado!.. I had AWESOME Breakfast Fajitas!!
    3. Going thru my Stuff (Thanks to Naomi's immense help!) and separating TRASH with Donation (Thankfully the Vets Association is coming to do a pickup this Wednesday so I dont' have to drive it anywhere! just leave it on the front stoop!) has been a BIG help! It's amazing how much stuff I've kept just because I thought I might one day use it and I still never have... stuff still in it's boxes..
    4. We had a Retirement Party for one of the Salesmen at work on Friday nite.. At first I wasn't excited because it's FRIDAY! and it was only for work people.. no Kevin.. but I had a GREAT time!!
    5. I got a WONDERFUL email from my friend Kriss Saturday nite.. THANKS KRISS!!!
    6. My dad... surprised me with his presence on Saturday morning.. he came to drop off boxes that my mom had for me.. Wow... I was surprised.. When you get down to it.. I really love my dad... I really do. and Miss him..

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Just being at work.. enjoying another day.
    2. Putting ALL the trash out by the Curb tonite to get RID of it!
    Symbol of Purging to me!

    2 long term things I am looking forward to:
    1. Ok.. I'm NOT going to get a Land line when I move back to East Glendale Ave.. I found out that I can connect my Tivo Box wirelessly, and going to get a wireless router for my computer.. so I can save money by NOT having a land line.
    2. Getting my toes done and then wearing Sandals and not having to THINK of wearing a coat!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    I appreciate Naomi.. she totally helped me go thru my stuff in the basement.. helping me separate things into what's going to donation and what's being thrown away.. that was SUCH a big help!!! I can't even tell you... I have significantly reduced the amount of stuff I'm moving.. and I'm really really grateful for her help!!!

    ok.. I honestly feel a little weird (i started with a scratchy throat and cough yesterday around 5pm and now feel a bit nauceous) so I think.. based on how I feel when I get to work.. I might come home and work from home.. this weird body feeling came on quickly.. and I dont' want others to feel this way... We'll see... BUT I'm still going to create a beautiful day!! Even If I AM home!

    Love to you all!!
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home