QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    High/Low 3.29.07

    BUTTERFLIES!!!!!

    How are you? :) I'm great! THURSDAY!!!! Looks like a beautiful day being rounded up! I hope it stays this way throughout the weekend so I can open the windows as I pack on Sunday...

    ok.. onto 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I got a really nice compliment from the Project Manager I do most of my jobs with that my drawings are the best she's ever gotten with respect to having a Clear Scope of Work. Yea!
    2. I saw ladybugs outside when I ate my lunch outside yesterday with Bruce!! YEA LADYBUGS!!! (It's Berthas sign to me.. for those who know who Bertha is!)
    3. It made me feel REALLY good to come home last nite and see ALL those boxes of donated things gone... Someone will hopefully REALLY enjoy all those things.. I am sure of it! AND.. it diminishes the amount of stuff I haul.. I feel ready to start packing now..
    4. Oh my gosh the beautiful trees are blooming.. wow.. it makes me feel SO grateful for my eyesight.. and I walked outside yesterday and I smelled the spring hyacinth.. Grateful for my sense of smell!!! SO NICE!!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Laughing with Bruce.. I just laugh and laugh and laugh... all day with Bruce around.. it's amazing how it makes my day THAT much better!!! Funny.. yesterday I got to work feeling so so.. and Bruce had me laughing almost immediately and I felt better! Laughing is The Remedy to anything I think!!! I really am sad he's leaving us(me) it's been SO much nicer being at work with him around...
    2. My boss Terry is going to be in the office today and she hasn't seen our new stations yet.. (I love my boss too.. she's awesome!)

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Oh my gosh.. SATURDAY.... Whew.. WAY OVERDUE Hair appointment... walking out with BRIGHT Red Hair (although I've been considering going back to my natural color - Brunette- with some blonde highlights) Your thoughts... MATTHEW?
    2. Friday nite Kevin and I are going to see (FOR FREE) The Peaceful Warrior ( I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS MOVIE... It has a spiritual undertone... and I'm SO psyched!!! YOU can get free tickets too!!! Go to the Website link here.. and find free Tickets..)

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    YOU!!! I appreciate You all!! Whew.. I'm so grateful you're in my life.. Can you believe i've been writing a "blog" since 2002.. Wow.. Lisa.. that's a long time girl..and it started with you! I went back to My First Post! here on Blogger... wow.. I've come a long way!

    ok... off to create another beautiful day!
    much love to you all!
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well...i'm just catching up on the last two days, due to not being at work b/c of car trouble...really has me thinking about quitting...so, sans the mustard, here's the ketchup:
    --a friend who gives you free margaritas is definately one for life...even if you only see or hear from them once every other year...but it's b/c they just got some more tickets?!?!? AWESOME. The cornerstone of a solid circle of friends...how many corners does it take to make a circle???
    --of course laughter makes everything better...well, perhaps not first time mutual nudity, but there are also exceptions to that...or so i hear on the internet..
    --yes, Kevin is pretty damn cool...
    --were the ladybugs male or female?
    --my thoughts about your hair tend to go more toward length, which, HELLO!!!!!, maybe you'll consider also, but brunette w/ blond higlights...medium dark brunette?..chestnet? realy dark? dl highlights?...like, bright blond, but not that wide, or more honey colored? i would like to see what that would look like, plus, w/ brown, if it was your natural color or close, you wouldn't have the roots problem you have now, so if you...um...didn't get it cut for a while...i dunno, maybe b/c it was growing...um...LONGER...than you would have that option also...of course, you could also get it a darker brown w/ like deep red higlights that only showup in the sun or something...they can do stuff like that, right?

    9:46 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home