QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    High/Low 3.28.07

    Morning!!!

    How are you? WEDNESDAY!!! It's really really beautiful outside this morning.. the birdies singing.. and warm breezes.. I think it's supposed to get to 68 degrees.. which is loverly! It's 64 degrees now.. yea!

    ok.. moving along.. to 3 things 2 things

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. I GOT MY NEW RUG!!! I came into work yesterday and Kelly (our loverly receptionist) told me my rug was in the conference room!YEA!!! I want to rip it open and lay it out. but I won't.. I'll hold out the unveiling for my new place!
    2. I GOT MY NEW SANDALS!!! Kevin and I went to REI to pick them up last nite (he bought a different pair) yea! Now I have to get my feet done and then I'll be set!
    3. My wonderful friend Cathy sent me in the mail THREE Tickets for a Complimentary Margarita at Austin Grill !!! I think their margaritas are awesome.. Cathy and I and friends used to go there to chat/catch up.. THANKS CATHY!!! You're awesome!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!
    4. I feel good with where I am with work... one big job that was already scheduled for this monday.. was WAITING for the saleswoman to get the proposal to the client and thankfully it happened in the afternoon.. whew!
    5. It's amazing how.. focusing on feeling good (instead of feeling sick) I actually felt better throughout the day.. I'll admit that I still have a mild fever and sore throat.. but I am focusing on HEALTH!
    6. This morning I put all my donation stuff out on the stoop for the Veterans Benefit Association (funny because they're one of our clients!) is going to come and pick it up today! (I gotta make this short cause I gotta bring more stuff to the stoop!)

    2 things I look forward to today:
    1. Bantering with the other Designer Bruce.. he is HILARIOUS and we go back and forth with those cunning remarks and sly jokes.. almost bordering on being rude.. but I think you get what i mean... I LOVE IT!!! And.. I'm sad he's leaving us (he got a job in architecture.. not furniture) so his last day is Friday.. poo!
    2. Going home after work.. and just being home. No more going anywhere after work for me this week.. I need to rest if I'm going to heal myself 100%!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Ooh.. during meditation this morning it made me reminice about when I would meditate in my apt.. I'm so excited!!! New Rug.. new sofa!! New me!!! YEA!!!
    2. I'm looking into going to Savannah for Memorial Day to catch up with my friend Michelle.. I miss Savannah SO much.. miss so many wonderful memories with so many friends (and the weather!).. I'm looking forward to spending time with Michelle... enjoy the weather (and the food.. KYOTOS!!!) and going down memory lane!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Kevin.. I really do love this man...

    k... gotta boogy and get this stuff out to the stoop and then get ready for a beautiful day!!
    Love to you all,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home