QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    High/Low 4.3.07

    Hey Everyone..

    How are you? I'm eh... I WILL be going to or at least calling the Dr to make an appointment today.. I really do think I have a bronchial something.. I have had Bronchitis before and this is what it feels like.. I didn't sleep well at ALL.. up coughing... probably got like 3 hours of sleep and for me... who is usually a 7-8er.. I am TIRED!!! And my Pez girl... she was trying to be mushy with me..I just couldn't (and sorta still cannot) focus on much when a coughing spell is going on.. ugh.. I know this is not my usual happy go lucky self... but even happy go lucky people feel Body Dischord :) Doesn't mean that I can't find things I'm happy about!!!

    ok... onto 3 things 2 things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Gotta say it again.. NOT being at work yesterday.. it was BEAUTIFUL outside! Like 75 degrees!!! As Kevin says.. Nice to take a day off from "The Grind"... I concur!
    2. Feeling like my thoughts and feelings have been Heard...
    3. Getting comments on my Myspace Profile about my new picture!! Picture from yesterdays festivities.. (Ok.. I posted my pictures on Flickr - the pics to the right of this posting) to see them!

    2 things I am looking forward to today:
    1. Hopefully being able to MEET with the Dr so she can give me some Anti-Biotics to knock this Discord out of my body.. and so I can sleep again!!!
    2 FINGERS CROSSED.. that I'm not slammed with work today!!! If so.. meh.. I'll take care of it!
    3. Coming home with Medicine in hand... and getting a good nites sleep!!!

    2 long term things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Having the move done.. and putting together my new place!!!
    2. Right now.. my time frame is limited to now.. during and after the move... we'll figure out long term once that's done

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    Kevin..It was awesome to go to the Game.. I would've not thought of ever going.. Although the Nationals got creamed.. I'm glad I was there to experience it... and for allowing me to express myself... and making me feel like I really was heard..

    K.. gotta boogy.. hope you have a great day! Say a prayer/affirmation/intention that I am able to get to see someone who can help alleviate this coughing!!!
    Much love to you all!
    Kerilyn

    PS: Side note but something VERY important to me... My wonderful friend Matthew.. who has been in the Army Reserves since he was 17 (I hope I'm getting all this right) and who i've known since I was 19... has been switched to Active Duty and is scheduled to leave for Iraq in June... I know he will be ok.. and hopefully this will be an important moment in his life.. but I wish for us all to send good thoughts... I know I will miss him.. and think of him everyday... I love you Matthew!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home