QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, January 16, 2006

    High/Low 1.16.06

    Hey everybody...

    What's shakin? It's Monday.. I SO do not want to go to work today... ugh.

    So Friday's Medical Study.. was VERY VERY Draining.. my day started out good.. got there at 10am.. and signed in... When I told the woman interviewing me.. that I have 5 metal staples in my lung from when I had pneumonia at 11 years old.... it started the extremely draining process of not knowing whether or not i'd be able to go thru with this study which was dealing with a very sensitive topic.. We ended up going thru with it.. and from 10:30ish to 4:30 i had 6 vials of blood drawn, and EKG and a Chest XRAY.. AND discussing AT LENGTH a topic that I do not discuss very often to anyone... (sorry... if you know me.. you know what happened.. twice actually but if you don't.. let's just say it was a traumatic event from my past) well... after HOURS of discussing it and it's subsequent ways in which it's lead me to panic/feel out of control in my life.. I was SO DAMN tired.. and drained.. i can tell you that i felt like the floodgates.. the wall that protected me from the pain of this experience.. was chipped open and now is at a slow leak.. oh man.. i just don't know if I did the right thing here.. mild earthquakes in process... who knows what will be left standing...

    I didn't think I could do it.. but I met my girl Davina out for dinner Friday nite.. We had a good time.. I miss her.. laughed a lot which is good.. I needed that. Saturday morning my dad came and put up this AWESOME chandelier in my dining room that my tres cool friend Janet gave me! It looks SO good! REALLY completes the room!

    From when my dad left.. to now.. I don't know.. something has shifted.. I feel on the edge of tears ... I feel exhausted.. and a bit lonely... I took a 4 hour nap on Saturday afternoon.. I hardly EVER take naps.. never I would say.. and last nite i was in bed by 9:30... I know it's probably healthy to let the dam break a bit.. but you know.. the damage that can be left behind where things once were.. a scary thing to face... inevitable but scary.

    So onward i go.. to face the day.. try to bring gratitude and appreciation..
    try to anyway.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home