QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, December 29, 2005

    High/Low 12.29.05

    It's almost here... my 31st birthday!!!

    Side note: It's funny to me.. I feel so much like when this time of the year rolls around.. that my birthday becomes some monumental thing in my life... it's not like i have big plans or anything... but I've always thought my birthday to be an amazing time... another year... I don't know if you feel that way too.. I have met people who think they're birthday is just another day.. for me it's not.. it's a BIG DAY.. (on top of that it's a pseudo-holiday) i'm a year older... and hopefully a year wiser (heh)

    Ok.. so an amazing thing happened yesterday... I have been going back to the gym now for about 3 weeks... and somehow.. my ring.. that I had been wearing since i was in High school (for those of you who see me often.. u know the ring.. 6 different little bands with the little ball on each one) That ring has been on my finger since i was seriously 17.. I love it.. well somehow.. my ring and one of my FAVORITE pair of earrings had fallen out of my bag.. i quietly have been really upset about it.. well yesterday at the gym... I asked if there was a lost and found.. and you know what????? BOTH my ring.. and my favorite pair of earrings were in there~!!!!! I was SO excited!!! A miracle!

    My amazing friend Paul suggested that I compile a list of things that make me feel safe.. i think it's a great idea.. I'm going to be starting a page on my website that are those things. It makes sense to focus on what makes me feel safe.. instead of worrying about all the things that aren't necessarily safe. Here are a few things.. off the top of my head.

    1. Coming into the house every nite and seeing Pez at the door.
    2. My morning routine (shower, meditation, writing you all, get ready)
    3. Waking up to the smell of coffee
    4. Being organized
    5. Listening to my favorite songs OVER AND OVER.
    6. Putting on a DVD while I go to bed.. putting on the sleep timer so the TV will shut off in 30 minutes.. that background noise is comforting.
    7. Knowing I can come home.. and i have kitty food for pez that nite. It stinks when I dont' have kitty food.. and i have to run out.. ugh.

    Ok.. that's just a few.. I think this might be a good exercise.. What makes YOU feel safe?

    So I'm off tomorrow.. WOO HOO!!! I have a 10am Drs appt.. (thyroid tested) ugh. then I"m chillin!!! Today is goign to be a BUSY DAY!!! gotta pack a lot of work in today... going to gym tonite..

    A REALLY exciting opportunity for Naomi came up! I'm SO psyched for her! i hope it works out.. it sounds SO right on.. Also, I got a BLOW ME AWAY email from a friend of mine.. so intuitive.. about my "stuff".. so loving.. and I downloaded a few more CDs onto my iPOD... LOVE IT!!!! Good workout last nite! Good meditation this morning.. :) These are kerilyns' random thoughts for the day.

    ok ya'll.. i know today's post is disjointed.. but eh.. it's where i'm at..
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home