QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, December 22, 2005

    High/Low 12.22.05

    Hey ya'll...

    Thursday... one more day to go!!! Thankfully... I think it's supposed to be a bit warmer than usual here today.. high 40's.

    Yesterdays High of the day was coming home and getting 4 christmas cards... (thank you Liz/Matthew for your card too.. SO nice!) Among the cards, I got a card from my great friend Felton.. he wrote some really nice thoughts inside.. It really really made my day. (thank you Felton honey! I needed to hear that SO much.. New year.. U, me and Tanya (sp?) - so I can finally meet your wife!) Getting cards made me kinda feel a little guilty that I didn't do cards this year..

    I have made a vow to myself.. that next year.. no matter where I am.. or what I'm doing.. I'm going to get myself in the christmas spirit. I'm going to do cards, and put up a tree.. and um.. bake? It makes me a little sad.. besides my mistletoe candle sitting right here next to the computer that i burn from time to time.. I don't have much in the way of visually expressing my christmas spirit this year. I love christmas.. not so much for the presents and money and rushing around part.. but there's a feeling in the air.. it's when.. in my opinion.. i'm closest to actually remembering when I was a child.. and how that felt. It seems like at Christmas time.. I feel a little giddy.. and a little over excited.. maybe reminicing of the days when I believed in the Big Red Man... I don't know... But I LOVE having a tree and putting up lights.. and hanging cards from the doorways... life goes fast and we all have things to do.. our "stuff" to work out... but Christmas (to me) should be a time of almost forced slowness.. for a little while anyway. That's why I'm kinda excited to go home to my parents... the house will be decorated.. and I can borrow my mother's christmas spirit for a few days...

    A busy bee am I at work.. I ended up not going to the gym and working late.. thankfully my kickass co-worker Kellee (Kel-eee) stayed working on her stuff.. I think she is tres cool. I'm going to be busy today too.. I have to knock out some installation drawings for a job on Tuesday. Ugh.

    I quickly went to the local mall last nite for a present.. and bought these cool $5.00 bracelets which I can't WAIT to wear today.. I love the way bracelets sound... clinking around. :)

    I AM going to leave work a little early and get my butt to the gym!!!
    k.. have a good day.
    onward and upward
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home