QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, December 19, 2005

    High/Low 12.19.05 For the Record.....

    morning ya'll.

    ok.. i was all set to write a nice email briefing you on my goings on this weekend.. then i was struck by some sentences that makes me want to say this to all of you.. to clarify.. FOR THE RECORD.... i hope you all are listening...

    i've been doing this for almost 4 years now..writing my high/low people... and i've for the most part..enjoyed doing it.. it's freeing... liberating.. and USUALLY the comments i get help me to not feel so alone.. that others feel the same way.. it's reaching out...

    for the record also.. i KNOW you all have ... probably to the same degree.. the same (in different situations) the SAME theme of issues going on in your lives.. i'm not taking that away at all.. this whole high/low thing.. was started as a way to keep in touch with others... to let them in on what's going on in our lives.. started by my old roommate Lisa (who is the ONLY other one who writes a Hi/Lo..... )

    but i want you ALL to know.. that if you find that my doing this..writing this.. annoys you.. bugs you.. makes you angry.. or makes you say outloud.. or even to yourselves... "What is UP with this girl that she thinks I WANT to hear about her life.. Doesn't she know that I have my own problems too.. what makes her think I care about what's going on with HER????" if this is a thought in your mind... let me just say.. for the record.

    at ANY TIME... i repeat.. ANY TIME........... u just send me a short sweet little email saying.. "please do not send me your emails anymore" and i will not even ask you for a reason.. i'll probably write back and say "ok.. hope your well." of course i'll wonder in my head.. but for your sake and my own... i won't ask...

    and.. if your reading these dailies.... and then talking smack behind my back... please make sure I don't find out about it.... it really makes me upset to hear that I know that that is happening.... this is not a mandatory thing.. you do not HAVE to read these........

    So I say to you all... if you don't want to read about my life.... then tell me and i'll take you off my list.... to all of you out there in cyber space... just randomly coming into my blog today... i send the link to my blog to almost 70 people when i post...

    ok... sigh.. for now i have to go to work.. but i'm serious.. my intention is NEVER to burden anyone with frustration....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home