QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, December 07, 2005

    High/Low 12.7.05

    Wow.. it's already the 7th!

    Time is flying... Tick tock.. santa is coming!!! Does this Santa have any goodies for her bag yet? uh. no. not yet.. lol...

    Ok.. gotta make this QUICK... running late (hard to write lots in the morning.. since i have to leave earlier)

    Busy day yesterday.. working working.. eating lunch at desk...go go go... I get an email from the Sr. Designer... she said I'm doing a great job.. that I"m really quick on CAD and picking up stuff really quickly... thankfully I expressed my concern that I'm not going fast enough and having the salespeople have to wait in tow... (one of the salesmen is a bit frustrated that I'm either working on other projects.. or can't do what he says IMMEDIATELY) and it's causing me some anxiety... Thankfully the Sr. Designer called me and assured me that I do not need to go fast.. and that she'll try to help with my anxiety.. WHEW.. that made my day... I kinda took a deep breath and exhaled relaxing in her comments...

    Drove home.. and of course.. went to Best Buy to get that AWESOME CD I mentioned yesterday.. 'Imogen Heap'. I can't stop listening to that 'hide and seek' song.. and now that i have the lyrics.. wow.. good damn song...

    I found out yesterday that my former roomie from WVU.. Lisa (my co-originator of these High/lows) is pregnant. Her second child on the way!!! She's already 4 months along... woo hoo!!! (Side note: Will Kerilyn ever have baby in belly? only time will tell.... one foot in front of another..)

    Tonite gym.... ok... gotta run.... sss (sorry so short!) how 12 yr old am i? lol!!!
    onward and upward!
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    PS: i'm so excited.. in 2 weeks or so.. I"m going for my 2nd and 3rd tattoos... getting 'Ancora Imparo, I am still learning" in latin" above and below my current tattoo... i'm SOOO excited!!! It's Peter's christmas gift to me.. i'm so excited!!!!

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WTF?!?!
    i have neither the time nor the inclination to explain why it irritates me, no, INFURIATES me, that u continue to allow peter to spend significant amounts of time, money, and effort on you, yet refer to him as you do...this wishy washy approach, just b/c it benefits you, is bullshit. U r smart enough to recognize this and strong enough to say no, therefore i must conclude that u CHOOSE not to...just b/c someone agrees or offers a behavior does not relieve u of responsibility for accepting...i think if u ask a couple other of your good friends they'll recognize the plausability of this perspective...perhaps if u HONESTLY want to move past peter you should stop taking things from him, eh?

    11:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home