QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, December 02, 2005

    High/Low 12.2.05

    Thank Goodness it's Friday!!!

    That's all I have to say.. whew... Made it thru the week.. Alleluiah! It's chilly! BRR.. the heat is going on a bit more this morning which means that it's colder outside.. still haven't brought out my winter coat.. trying to hold off as much as I can... trying to hold on to the fall as long as I possibly can...

    ok.. 2 things I forgot to mention lately:

    1. on Black Friday, when I was helping my sister out at the store.. I actually saw someone I used to know when I was 19... I used to be the executive secretary under the VP of Finance for Loudoun Hospital.. the summers of my freshman and sophmore year at WVU.. Terry used to be the Executive Secretary for the VP of Operations.. It was a blast from the past to see her standing there at the counter waiting to buy her candles... I haven't seen her since I was 19... wow... i gave her my card.. I hope she gets a hold of me... that would be nice... to fill her in on what i'm trying to accomplish...

    2. I went to the gym Wednesday nite! Woo Hoo! I have been saying I wanted to go... and not.. and not.. and not.. and with the help of Naomi's suggesting I go to her gym with her.. and kyra mentioning how good it felt to get back into working out... I did it.. I packed my gym clothes the first day I went to my permanent position.. It felt SO Good to work out.. I feel the yearning to go again.. I did an arm workout and MAN! I am so sore.. yesterday I was mildly sore but dang! today... washing my hair..hello!

    Last nite I left work at 5:15 to go to an Exhibition opening at the National Building Museum.. started from 6:30-8.. Yea.... last nite they also had the lighting of the Christmas tree at the White house.. and uh yea.... I sat in traffic for TWO HOURS.. actually it was longer than that.. I didn't even MAKE it to the exhibition... !!!! I was calm for the first hour and half.. almost 2... listening to christmas music (always puts me in a good mood) and knitting when I was sitting still (for a LONG time.. ugh) but the last 20 minutes.. I was SO frustrated.... I ended up meeting Peter for dinner... at the restaurant where they had my favorite wine.. (Flowers Winery, 2002 Perennial Red) and I get there.. and they are OUT!!! I have already called the winery.. it's $400 bucks for a case!!! Uh.. no. I was so sad.. the food wasn't so hot so we just got appetizers and went to The Capital Grille.. it was FULL of Capital Hill'rs and suit and ties.. and drunk women.. it was seriously 10pm.. and the restaurant/bar area was packed! How do these people do it? Stay up that late? I'll tell ya.. i am one tired girly this morning.. my meditation was basically 30 minutes of sleeping.. head nodding... lol.

    Yesterday the Sr. Designer from the temporary location I was at (headquarters) came down to help me... go thru this project.. I was SO glad to see her... she helped me SO much yesterday!!! We all went out to lunch.. it was very nice treat...

    Ok.. i'm rambling... well I hope you have a great Weekend.. tomorrow I'm going to 1. get a pedicure/eyebrows waxed 2. go to my friend Stephanie's friends trunk show at Stephs house.. and then I'm going to my companies Holiday party.. I'm going solo.. (anyone want to keep me company Saturday nite?) Sunday I'm going to see a Tango performance with Naomi and her/our friend Marge... I am hoping for some rest in between all these things... I"m pooped!

    k ya'll.. have a good one.
    onward and upward.
    kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home