QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    High/Low 11.17.05

    Morning!

    So.. no comments on my new format? Awww.. come on.. First off.. Thanks bludragonlady (I think I know who you are) for your awesome comments..... that was a nice way to check my email and see your comment yesterday morning.. I know you see me from outside my circle.. and I"m on the inside.. so it's a good check to see if ya'll are seeing me wallowing in self pity for long amounts of time.. or if i'm on the sunny side of the street...

    ok.. So i'm going to make this posting short... or try to anyway :)

    1. I do not like Traffic... Sam I am.. (I mean.. who does? right?) oh my gosh.. it's so funny to me.. I consider myself a relatively peaceful person.. trying to go with the flow with outside experiences (ok there are exceptions) but DANG!!!! I just don't get it.. I sit in traffic.. pondering the reason for the backup.. 9 times out of 10.. it has nothing to do with an accident.. and more to do with people merging.. other cars not letting them in... and rubbernecking.. UGH!) it took me an hour to get to work yesterday.. and almost 2 hours to get home!!! It was raining quite hard and you KNOW what that mean.. everyone PANICS!!! OOH OOH.. the rain... (now for me.. the one exception is snow.. I don't do snow well.. drive in it i mean) I was SO frustrated both getting to work yesterday AND coming home last nite!! Trust me.. you would've NOT wanted to be in the car with me driving to and fro... GRRRR.

    2. I'm learning how to KNIT!!!! YEA YEA YEA!!! On Monday.. one of the designers, Linda.. told me that she is crocheting.. i said.. do you know how to knit? I brought my yarn and needles in on Tuesday.. she brought them home tuesday nite.. so she could 'cast' (the first row of stitches) and then did a few more rows to get me started... Yesterday at lunch I sat with her in the lunchroom and she taught me how to knit and purl!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited! I have wanted to learn how to knit for a LONG time.. I need some more practice.. in getting into a rhythm.. and not making the stitches too tight... but I think I got it! I am making a 12" wide scarf!!! woo hoo!!! I was laying in bed last nite.. just knitting away !! (until I realized I made a boo boo that I can't fix.. gotta bring it in today so Linda can fix!) So if you need me.. I'll be on my couch.. making a Scarf!!! :)

    Went on my date last nite... um.. NO THANKS. It was a waste of 2 hours.. and of 15 dollars. (I was starving after sitting in traffic for almost 2 hours.. so we got dinner.. it wasn't good) I can say that I feel FINE with not trying to solicit myself to anyone for QUITE some time... and try to just go out and do fun things.. in the hopes of 'not looking'

    Anyway all... I hope you have a good day!
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn
    www.ancora-imparo.net

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your new format is good. It makes it easier to read. I love you.

    7:42 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a little busy, I don't wish to be bombarded by a full screen whenever I enter a blog. And traffic sucks, especially in Tennessee.

    1:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home