QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 09, 2005

    High/Low 11.9.05

    See..

    It's morning.. I was laying in bed last nite.. ready to shut my eyes and I thought 'damn! I forgot to post!" Writing in the morning feels more 'me'... So i have to figure out how to fit it in...

    Yesterday was a good day.. I didn't feel comfy in what i was wearing though.. and that kinda throws off your day.. I"m sure you know about that sometimes.. I'm really liking everyone that I've met so far... jury's not out yet.. but I get a good vibe... Oh.. the owner of the company decided to close the office on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving too.. and the Friday after.. 3 Day Vacation!!! WOO HOO!!!

    Naomi made an awesome dinner for her and I and her roomie, Tara... Baked Eggplant and Spinach.. yum!!! Wow.. I need to make that dish sometime!!! It was lovely! And Angela left me FOUR peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate!!! I brought 2 to work.. ate them.. and then polished one off at home... oh my... SO good!

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Reconnecting with a dear friend i haven't spoken to in a long while.
    - The GEORGEOUS trees... and sunsets driving home... it's so beautiful!
    - My sister and I have been Instant Messaging at nite.. she's so funny! Love it!

    2 things I look forward to:
    - Mom's meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Peas!! oh my gosh!! An Unconventional Thanksgiving Dinner!
    - The fact that I have Wednesday before Turkey day off.. What to do with that day??? REST!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - Seriously saving some money with the extra money from this job. Having a nice bumper would make me feel SO GOOD!!!
    - On Saturday.. i'm getting my haircut and my roots done.. needed badly!

    1 person I'm goign to appreciate:
    - hmmmm.... all of you!!! You are the greatest!

    OK.. gotta boogy!! Whew.. look at the time! EEK! ok.. have a great day ya'll.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo " I am still learning' in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home