QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    High/Low 11.2.05

    Happy Wednesday!

    Hows your week goin? Wow.. yesterday it got up to the 70's... it does NOT feel like fall..(well.. the past 3 years it's been warm at this time of year.. so maybe yea) the trees are turning... the sky.. is BLUE.. no clouds today as I look out the basement window.. supposed to be nice today too..

    First day of work was fine.. honestly the typical paperwork.. introductions.. since I"m going to be in the one location for only 2 weeks while I do training.. I'm kinda temporary.. the design department was busy with a deadline.. so It was a slow and slightly slow day for me.. which is ok.. one good thing..(a tempting but good thing) is that there is an Ikea RIGHT down the street from the office.. they have a big beautiful cafeteria... so i brought my book and got a $3.99 lunch and sat in the window.. BIG floor to ceiling window wall.. looking out onto this georgeous scenery...whew.. one thing I gotta get used to.. the drive. UGH. 40 minutes to get there.. (i am used to a 10 minute drive) and an hour to come home... double UGH... Today I'm going into DC for a meeting.. I'm going to take the metro.. and enjoy the walk... hopefully i'll get out early today which will be nice!

    My AWESOME Uncle Ben left me a WONDERFUL message on my cell phone yesterday!! Gratzie Zio. He wanted to wish me luck.. that he and my Aunt Marge has faith in me.. aww.. it was JUST what i needed to hear...

    Met Naomi at our new favorite local pizzeria for dinner last nite.. caught up.. I miss her.. I haven't really spent time with her in a long time... between new jobs for me.. her job.. going to Hawaii.. we are like strangers in the night.. hopefully we can catch up some more this weekend..

    Speaking of this weekend (good segway eh?) I have another date with Alex on Saturday nite! I'm excited but trying to dial down my excitement.. (who am I kidding.. I"m psyched!) Just trying to maintain realistic expectations.. so I keep myself balanced..

    And finally.. yesterday was Peter's day off... after work.. i called him.. he didn't want to do anything with me, i.e. get dinner/celebratory drink... he's pulling away.. which is fine.. this needs to happen.. it just is going to take some getting used to.. feels a bit raw to be honest with you.. It's good.. even though I am feeling emotional about this happening.. I KNOW with everything that i am that it has to happen... we need to move on.. sigh.. just sucks.

    SO awesome.. Angela came home early last nite.. right before I shut the light out.. and so she came and sat on my bed (with her homemade cup of mulled wine) and we caught up... I love that!!! I really really am glad she's come into my life.. wow.. kindred spirit here.. there ARE no coincidences.. then I woke up this morning.. and VOILA! 2 cookies! yea!

    ok all.. have a great day.. OH! Starting today.. I am changing format.. I'm going to write ya'll at nite.. starting tonite.. I am needing to compress my morning schedule.. so I need that extra time in the morning to get ready and get out... so just be aware.. I'm writing you tonite.!

    have a splendiferous day!
    onward and upward!
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home