QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 20, 2005

    High/Low 10.20.05

    Hey ya'll..

    What's shakin? Well I did it... I gave my notice yesterday... I am so thankful for all your support (Thanks Naomi and Michelle for your awesome comments!) Thank you to my Auntie.. for the pep talks!! It was SUCH a help!!! It was a very strange day... I went in... told my boss that i'm going back into design... all he said was "ok"... he just STARED at me.. that cold dead on stare that he usually does.. and I just said what i had to say... he actually made it really easy for me.. wow.... I was skaking.. and my face was red.. but I did it.. I had a conversation afterwards with one of the owners.. who I get along with really well and he understood my decision... which made me feel a LOT better.. It was awkward.. had our staff meeting and my soon NOT to be boss didn't make mention of me leaving.. but made a sarcastic comment which was a dig in my direction.. I didn't mind.. I did it.. and I'm proud of myself...

    It hit me that I did it last nite... I was sitting on the couch... and it hit me.. 'things are changing'... and It's going to be good...

    Tomorrow I leave for NYC with my sister!! I'm so psyched!!! I talked to my Uncle Ben yesterday (he's so awesome) and we'll firm up directions today... I'm leaving work at noon tomorrow...and Kristine will meet me.. and we'll be on our way! I hope the weather is nice... i want to take lotsa pics.. I haven't seen most of my family in SUCH a long time!!!

    Anyway ya'll.. hope you have a great day!!!
    onward and upward!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ker,
    Good for you!!! People are just people they do not run your life or make your life decisions, and this Jerk at your cuurent job does not pay your bills so don't let him get to you. Stand tall...(no pun intended). He may just need some sensitivity training to learn how to deal with people. ASS!!! Good luck with your new endevors!! Love you and miss you!

    9:52 AM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    That must have felt so good! Wow! So tell us about your new job. I hope you love it!

    11:45 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home