QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    High/Low 10.13.05

    I don't know if you knew this about me..

    - 13 is my favorite number.
    - I don't have a middle name.
    - I have 5 metal staples in my lung from when I had lung surgery when I was 11. It's' weather like this that makes my very long scar a bit uncomfortable... I also had 2 of my ribs cut.. in order to get to my lung..
    - The only time in my life that my family owned a dog (VERY short lived) the dog's name was pepper.. and she was white.
    - Because of the lung surgery.. I get the hiccups a lot.
    - I am left handed ......but I bowl right handed. Yes, i said bowl. and swing a bat (not like i've done that in IONS!) I am proud to be left handed. When I was in Catholic School.. the nuns actually had me sit on my left hand and try to write with my right hand. didnt' work.
    - I had a Size 10 shoe in 6th grade. NOT a fun thing to have at that age.
    - I do NOT like to watch Scary movies, don't like that adrenelyne feeling that makes me feel out of control. ( i know some of you love it) Don't even ask me to watch them...
    - My FAVORITE kind of music is Reggae music.. dancehall and roots... (not into Ska)
    - I am naturally a brunette.. light brown hair.. (haven't actually seen it since I was 18)
    - I would prefer to wear a skirt over shorts anyday.. (Being a big girl.. yea.. not fun)
    - During the age of 21-23... I was actually thin.. my friends and family actually told me I was too thin.. I felt great! Running 6 miles a day.. the happiest time of my life.. truly.
    - I have always waved to Truck Drivers on the road.. I've always felt empathy.. they're alone.. all day... just thinking... and listening to music and the "breaker breaker "CB thing.. Must be lonely.. I once.. played 'tag' with a truck driver in an 18 wheeler.. the WHOLE ride back from New Jersey.. when I was 19... I got in front of him... and out of site.. and then 20 minutes later.. he was on my tail... waving at me... it was fun actually.. something to do...
    - I actually started out going to college for Psychology...ever since I was like 6.. I thought I wanted to be a psychologist.. living in Italy. Ask my family.. they ALL knew that's what i wanted to do...
    - I still find it odd to think that people think that I am a creative and artistic person.. I see myself as quite analytical and cerebral.. and not spontaneous and arty...
    - I try to remember to pray on the food (and water) that I eat and drink.. to be thankful for all the people that went into making my food.
    - My sister Kristine and I were NOT CLOSE at ALL when I was in High School.. My mom made me take her out with me.. to all the places I went.. when I just wanted to be free.. I was a slightly rebellious teenager.. I am thankful now that Kristine and i are the closest we've ever been.
    - I have my nose pierced (if you aren't around me to see that) since I was 18... My girl Kyra had her nose pierced in High School.. and I ALWAYS wanted to do it.. even before i saw hers... so my freshman year... I asked my friend Erin (a boy) if he would pierce it for me.. what perplexed me in the moment? I was sitting in my dorm room.. looking at my VERY plain jane roommate.. thinking "I don't want to be like that (I was a teenager remember) so Erin came down..I held ice to my nose for like 10 minutes (i still remember.. my nose was numb!) and Erin used a sterilized sewing needle.. it didn't hurt except the last push.. one tear came down my eye.. and I have had my nose pierced ever since... It took me 2 years to admit that i had my nose pierced to my parents.. for when I went home for holiday/summers.. I would take it out.. and was very good at hiding it.. when i finally confessed... I told myself that I WILL have it pierced for the rest of my life.. and.. it's been 12 years so far.. I wear my nose ring at my current job.. but the jobs before that I always took it out.. I'm not doing that anymore... it's part of me..

    What perplexes me to write things you might not know.. I have NO idea.. just feel compelled... shake things up.. i guess... Still no word on possible change... HOPEFULLY today.. but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.. Peter and i had a VERY difficult conversation yesterday... we have decided to accept that ultimately friends are what we should be... a few hurtful comments.. i'm sure on both sides... but I want to have faith that we can overcome this awkwardness.. and grow into being GREAT friends... we've been thru too much together.

    ANYWAY... I hope you have a good day.. it's still gray.. and rainy out...
    onward and upward.

    oh yea.. I went to Volkswagon.. remember they lost my downpayment check? YEa well it's a 35 dollar stop payment.. that i deducted.. and also took out 15 additional dollars for my inconvenience.. and they accepted that!

    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home