QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, October 09, 2005

    High/Low 10.9.05 For a change...

    Hey there people..

    I'm going to have an early start in the morning.. have a meeting at 7:30 tomorrow.. so I figured I'll write tonite.. so I don't leave you wondering "Where is Kerilyn?" (if you think that anyway)

    This weekend.. sigh... was... up and down.. (what isn't ya know?) My dad came Saturday morning to check the bathtub but Matthew had already fixed it.... It was honestly quite awkward being with my dad... he didn't seem interested in what's going on in my life... I tried to rest.. then after Angela went to work... I organized the basement a bit.. did some OVERDUE laundry... put together my 20 dollar dresser from IKEA (don't get too close or you'll see it is only worth $9.99...LOL!) went to eat dinner both Friday and Saturday nite with Peter and his brother and his wife.. good food both nites... I thought i looked really pretty last nite.. I still love my haircut!

    Still a bit tired admittedly.. as per 8:16 on Sunday nite.. SO much has gone on.. up and down emotions...expectations.. and fears... that I still feel like my mind is still running.. admittedly still crying quite a bit.. at everything... I tried to just lay still Saturday morning and rest... 'The Art of Doing nothing" I guess... it is an art because a few times i found myself trying to get up to do something and remembered my plight.. and just laid there..

    It rained and rained and rained Saturday.. ALL DAY Saturday..i am actually happy it rained.. 2 full days of rain to compensate for the MONTHS of no significant rainfall sounds like a good trade... today the sun came out for about a minute and half.. and was overcast and gray all day.. I went to Target and Trader Joes (ok.. I had only been to Trader Joes once, a LONG time ago.. years..wasn't too interested back then... Angela (roomie) is a BIG fan of Trader Joes.. so I took a mosey on over.. WOW.. I was hooked! I think I will be doing my grocery shopping over there from now on... everything organic... or environmentally friendly... I'm hooked..

    Anyway my peeps.. tomorrow will be a landmark day for Kerilyn... I'll try to write ya'll tomorrow nite and let you know how it goes.. or.. first thing Tuesday Morning... oh yea.. I love my Uncle Ben.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how special I feel when he asks me about how things are going that I write in my high/low every day! Thank you Uncle Ben.. I am blessed to have you in my life.

    Ok.. say a prayer/affirmation/positive thought/ visualization that tomorrow goes so smoothly and fluidly for me.. (and remember.. I can't check AOL at work.. so it'll have to wait till tomorrow nite if you have comments.. GRRRR)

    thank you everyone.. for being there.. whether directly or indirectly..You are all part of my whole.
    onward and upward.
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Trader Joes has some great asian cracker moxes and awesome orange soda from italy..

    10:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home