QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, September 23, 2005

    High/Low 9.23.05

    Howdy partners!

    Friday.. let's take a moment and thank our lucky stars that it's Friday.... AHHH.. Today it's supposed to be 90 degrees... It's almost October!!! I checked the weather for Art on the Avenue
    , on October 1st.. it says Sunny... with high of 77.. that sounds like a perfect temperature to be outside all day!! Do me a favor and say a prayer/affirmation/devotion that the weather stays that way!!!

    So I got my clear card protectors yesterday!! I feel legit now! Wow.. it's amazing the difference I feel when I see my cards and envelopes in the little clear bag.. i want to carry them whereever i go... it's awesome!!! I am getting really excited!!! This weekend.. starting tonite, begins my 2 day marathon card making experience... I WILL get 100 cards done this weekend!! I can do it! I feel envigorated and ready to begin.. i need a good movie... or some good music.. some incense... a good cushion for my butt (sitting on the floor for hours.. ouch) the windows to be open... and the visual of next saturday... people saying "WOW.. I LOVE THESE!!!" yep.. i am going to do this!

    Last nite was Naomi's debut of her Comedy Showcase at the Old Town Theater (Check it out.. it even says her name!!!) I got there early to help rouse people inside.. it was great! I put on the Kerilyn charm.. and handed out flyers! Naomi was GREAT! I think this show really has some serious potential! I think for the first show.. it went really quite smooth.. See the show is a mix of comedy, music and interviews.. like an Old Town Johnny Carson... and Ian.. the musician.. wow! He's GOOD!!! He sounds like he should be performing in 'RENT'.. Naomi is a natural at being on stage.. it's amazing to see one of your best friends be "so much herself'.. i think there were a lot of laughs... even though the first show wasn't packed.. it was GREAT!!! I was proud to be sitting in the audience.. watching creativity being birthed.

    My co-worker Erin ... she's going to Massage School and she needs to practice.. so I offered myself as a practice subject.. She's going to bring over her table.. and work on me for an hour.. She's learning.. only into this a month.. but I'll gladly relax my limbs for her.. anytime! Who's going to pass up free? Not me.

    I also showed my car to someone last nite.. I'll admit that it's been quite frustrating.. trying to get people interested in my car.. but i'll tell you one thing.. I have been doing my homework.. and figuring out the money part.. on Sunday, October 2nd.. I will go to a dealer and drive away with a new car.. THAT is my goal. I will be driving to work on October 3rd in my first Car.

    My sister leaves momentarily.. for her 3 day cruise... i'm a little jealous.. not so much about the cruise.. but for the vacation.. i really would like to plan a vacation sometime soon.. away from here.. something fun.. and relaxing.. I haven't been on an actual vacation since my girl Kyra and I went to San Fran in 2003.

    I hope to take a small break sometime this weekend.. and meet Allison.. i 'met' her online.. thru Kyra's blog.. and she lives in the area.. I am excited to meet another creator/dreamer girl.. and maybe become friends!

    OK.. have a great day ya'll.. I'll talk to you soon!
    onward and upward!
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'll try to send u a link to the new Damion Marley CD...

    1:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home