QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 14, 2005

    High/Low 9.14.05


    hola..

    wednesday... thankfully another week zipping by...

    Random thought: I have come up with another thing i want to accomplish in my life...

    I desire to see the path of the monarch butterfly.. and see where they rest for the winter in Southern California/ Central Mexico. I think it would be AWESOME to see acres of butterflies.. and it would tickle my soul I think.. I'm reading an article about them.. and heard about them when I saw Wayne Dyer.. I think that would be amazing.. NOT that I am one to like things crawling on me.. but i think I could handle a butterfly or ladybug.

    Got some cards done yesterday.. still feel better.. work was ok.. nothing earth shattering...

    I am SOOO looking forward to getting my hair cut/colored/highlighted on Saturday! It is true what "they" say about a good haircut can make a big difference in someone's outlook.. I have NO idea how i'm going to get my hair cut.. but I trust my sister when she says that her friend, who's doing my hair, knows how to cut thin hair...

    I would like to have 150 cards done by this weekend too... I need to order the clear card jackets.. and fortunes.. this weekend too..

    And how about this.. I have a tagline for my Benchmarks.. like a sign to display my cards.. what do you think of this..

    'Benchmarks' - Because life is personal. here is a sketch of what I mean.. just something i'm working on in my head... let me know what you think... I think I want to say " because life is personal' because it is.. and I'm still kinda in awe of my boss telling me not to be me.. and not to be so appreciative.. that really rocked me... and who i am.. these cards are me.. they are personal.. and life.. should not be a knee jerk reaction.. but an emotional (and at the same time rational) reaction to life.. and our experiences...

    I wish RIGHT NOW.. for an opportunity where I can be me.. where I am able to look someone in the eye and say 'THANK YOU... I appreciate all your help!" and not feel like I'm doing something wrong...

    So yea.. if you have suggestions... please let me know.

    gracias senoritas y senors..
    onward and upward
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Everyone wants to feel appreciated! I just hate the fact you are scolded when you say, "Thanks!" Your boss should realize that he would have such positive attitutde in the workforce if he can inspire through his leadership.
    kmk

    8:48 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the new tag line! I think it is perfect! It especially works with the idea of giving more personalized cards to people instead of mass-produced hallmark ones!! Kudos sweetie!

    8:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The tag line is great. I think it will really grab potential buyers and focus your own efforts. Great job! Keep going!

    10:14 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what is the thing to the right of the bench?

    11:04 AM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    LOL!!! I guess I need to make that clearer.. it's a purse/bag... since i did the drawing in black and white.. i guess you couldn't tell that..

    12:00 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    I LOVE the tagline! Awesome!

    10:17 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home