QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, September 13, 2005

    High/Low 9.13.05

    howdy

    still feel pretty good...very thankfully... looking at the pictures from the wedding this weekend.. wish i had some better pictures to show you.. but none of them are stellar.. unfortunately..

    i still can't figure out how one day/week I'm like all riled up.. over emotional.. and hypersensitive.. and the next minute/moment... I'm calm.. centered.. and can see clearly.. I don't get what happens in between those moments.. it boggles me.

    i had a good meditation this morning.. visualized my cards doing well.. and how that somehow segways into my own store. We'll see...

    dont' have much to say.. so we'll focus on the good things:

    3 things that make me happy:
    - NOT feeling like the world is closing in on me.
    - my cat, Pez.. how she sleeps with me at night..how she almost always comes and sits on my lap in the middle of my meditation.
    - the cool breezes out the window.. while meditating and the sound of crickets.

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - the end of this workday
    - getting more cards done tonite.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - Seeing if I can sell all the extraneous things I have around the house at the yard sale this Sunday.. getting some extra cash, and cleaning out my room (where a lot of my stuff resides currently)
    - Putting up the shades in my room (i need a drill) and getting my bedroom comfy and cosy.


    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - I appreciate all the the searchers, and dreamers... who refuse to sit still and let their life pass them by.. but stride daily to live out their passions.. It is meeting entrepreneurs, musicians, chefs, artists... all who have a vision.. a dream for their life.. It is those that I appreciate today, for I look to them for strength.. for a way of coping thru the hard times.. when the "tribe" makes me choose to not look to the sky to view the infinite stars.. possibilities.. their reminders that life does NOT have to be like it is today. That everything can change in an instant.

    To all of you who pretend to be something by day.. doing the best you can to keep your dream alive.. while maintaining security in our daily needs... Bravo! Now take the next step.. and move toward your dream... and don't let your BOSS, boyfriend/girlfriend,parents, siblings... tell you you can't.. it's fear... step toward it... it's scary as hell, yes. but it's what it's all about.. (trust me.. i'm taking my own baby steps... i'm no where NEAR where i wish and desire to be.. but eh.. one step at a time) ~~~~ I JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A NEW CARD!!!!!~~~~~ YEA!

    Thank you.. to all of you out there.. keep listening to that inner voice.. even inside the tornado of insane thoughts.. and crazy ideas... keep charging thru it... Listen to your heart.. no matter what... no matter who says you couldn't. or shouldn't...

    onward and upward
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home