QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, August 30, 2005

    High/Low 8.30.05

    Morning my chocolate covered love bunnies..

    How are you? I would like to ask you to take 20 seconds to bring light to the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. Just our thoughts alone can bring about positive change to a devastating situation. We have more power than we think.. we just need to learn how to tap into it.

    So Naomi and i decided not to go to Savannah this weekend. Of course I'm bummed but a part of me is relieved too, not sure why though... We will rain check till probably the spring.. Memorial Day 2006 maybe... oh well.. will have to hold out on eating Kyotos... :( I am still taking this Friday and Next Tuesday off (Monday is Labor Day) and I am planning on sitting my butt at the drafting table and knocking out at least 50 cards.. I'm going to try for 100. That's over a 4 day period.. I am also going to order the fortunes.. for inside the cards.. and the clear sleeves that protect the cards. I would like to get to the pool sometime this weekend, for this is the last weekend before it closes for the season. I would also like to go to Ikea ...yea Ikea!

    After work I ran 2 miles... 1st mile felt really good.. then the silly treadmill went demonic on me.. and just started slowing down, then going faster.. on it's own.. i changed treadmills.. and then I guess my psyche was off .. cause the 2nd mile was a bit more challenging.

    I came home and watched this AWESOME Disney Movie... that i had never seen before.. called Lilo and Stitch .. it was SO good.. I was crying and laughing!!! Then I did one card (I could've done more but i was tired!) and went to bed....

    My girl Kyra updated my website!!! Hopefully I am going to get hosting this weekend so it can go live!!! YEA!! Let me know what you think.. it still needs some tweeking.. but it looks really good!!! The 'who am I' is being edited by my friend Marge, who is a true linguist!

    Ok.. gotta boogie... have a great day.. don't forget to take a moment and send your loving thoughts to those affected by the hurricane..
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wouldn't misspellings or grammatical errors or an extra space after Queens just be part of Who you Are? on the flipside, i can't believe i never heard how u came by your name...that's so phat...though, regardless of the uniquness of your name, it's the woman you are that makes me seriously doubt i'll ever meet another you...and i mean that in a good way...

    10:25 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home