QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, August 17, 2005

    High/Low 8.17.05

    Hiety ho....

    What's up? Wednesday... day closer to my weekend of no plans.. ah... waking up whenever... relaxing into whatever on Saturday... I can't wait.. daydreaming about it...

    So Angela moved in last nite... she seems really cool.. i can tell i'm going to learn some stuff from her... she tries to eat as much raw food as possible.. which is awesome.. and is really into yoga.. and has travelled all over the country by herself.. and is really about not having "stuff" define her.. which in a strange coincidence (which there are none) is what I'm beginning to grasp onto myself...beginning to consider it anyway..

    Strangely enough.. I found myself a little sad last nite too.. while she's talking to me.. and moving in and such... I am sure this is normal but I kinda felt sad that i was losing my solitude a little bit.. but at the same time.. I'm sure it will be awesome to have someone there.. i just have to adjust.. and Pez! wow.. I'm kinda amazed at how chill Pez is around Angela.. like she was always here.. the only thing we have to curb pez of is scratching at Angelas door.. that spare room door is not used to being closed...

    Naomi and I got the hotel for Savannah! It's official! We're goin'!!! I'm psyched!!! It'll be a nice drive down... lotsa talking.. book on CD maybe... I can't wait.. and.. it's only 2 weeks away.. wow.. time flies.. September already!

    Gosh how I wish it was Friday...

    Maybe tonite I will go to the gym... we'll see..

    My sister made an appointment for me to get my hair colored, high and low lights, and a cut.. in September.. I think i want to do a more vibrant red.. but not sure.. i'm excited.. I haven't had my hair highlighted in a LONG time.. since Savannah...

    I'm going to make this one short... I don't feel like saying much today.. just kinda adjusting to the new energy in the space..

    OOH... ok... during the party.. the back door was opened a bit.. and ALL these flies got into the house.. and they haven't left yet.. and it is annoying me!!!! I try to shoo them out every morning.. but there's more.. ugh.. this is frustrating!!

    ok anyway.. have a great day peeps.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Are you guys going for a week?
    I'm dying to go back to Savannah!

    10:28 AM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    Hey! Naomi and I are going for Labor Day weekend.. leaving Sept 2nd.. and getting back on Sept 5th.. just for a weekend but it'll still be fun!! Going to meet up with an old friend.. go to Kyoto's (YUMMY Japanese) go to the Beach.. walk around... ah.. CAN'T WAIT!!!

    10:32 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wet Willies anyone.........?

    1:57 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    Heck yes.. you better believe Wet Willies... sitting on river street.. chillin listening to the jazz. AHHHHHH!!!! Roly Poly Wraps... and Juarez Mexican food.. Seems like the true memory lane for me in Savannah is FOOD!!!.... I'm going to be sad though... seeing my house.. my old jaunts...

    3:54 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    I remember Juarez. Yummmmmm!

    2:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home