QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, August 12, 2005

    High/Low 8.12.05

    Hey there flower pedals...

    So it's friday! Yea! Today it's supposed to be close to 100 degrees today! ICK! and tomorrow (party day) they say 30% chance or thunderstorms and high of 95.. double ICK! I'll just have to do a rain dance to keep it away during the party...

    LOTS to do today still... Today I have to go out to Ashburn (Where my parents live) for a customer.. so I'm going to surprise my mom this afternoon with a visit.. then I have to come home and mow the lawn and get a few last minute food items AND make potato salad (I didn't get to it last nite.. lazy) i know what your thinking...exciting for a friday nite. Tomorrow will be a flurry of setting up outside.. putting up lights.. and getting everything ready.. I'd like to get a run in there sometime between today and tomorrow too.. we'll see how that goes... what will be will be..

    Rare.. I don't have much to say today.. i have a lot of running around to do.. so I have to maintain focused... Sunday I'm volunteering at National Building Museum from 12-4 so I have a jam packed weekend.. but i'm looking forward to seeing everyone.. and taking some good pics.. i have to find a really cute shirt to wear.. Pictures will be posted sometime so you can see pics..

    3 things that make me happy:
    - A new issue of Real Simple magazine! Cup of coffee and turning the pages!
    -Wearing sparkly purple earrings
    - Watching Veronica Mars that I Tivo every week. Great Show!!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - Driving out to the furniture warehouse this morning; saying hi to the guys who maintain the deliveries/storage.
    - Leaving work at 2:30 ish KNOWING I do not have to go back to the office!!!

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - Seeing all my friends on Saturday.. and catching up with them and taking great pics of them!
    - Hendrick's Banana Pudding he's bringing to the party!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - I want to appreciate every single person who has helped me become who I am today.. in good times and bad.. for I am really proud to be the person I am.. even the not so fun sides of me..

    hey that's what ancora imparo's all about.. learning more and more every day.
    onward and upward..
    if your coming to the party on Saturday.. can't wait to see ya! If not.. i hope you have a GREAT weekend!
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home