QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, August 04, 2005

    High/Low 8.4.05

    Hiety ho my lovelies....

    How art thou? Thursday upon us.. woo hoo!!! Sigh.. tomorrow.. Friday... so nice..busy weekend ahead of me.. getting outside ready for party next weekend (13th) have lots of laundry to do..and my clothes are strewn all over my room.. wow.. like a fashion tornado came whipping.."no.. no.. no.. eh... it'll do... absoLUTELY not!.... BINGO!!!"

    I woke up with a silly crook in my neck.. ugh.. 2nd time this year.. weird.. what is it I don't want to see I wonder??? Hard to relax when you don't have free range of motion. I also have this strange sensation going up and down my arm.. into my hand.. it's weird..my body has unfortunately experienced sciatica in the past.. http://http://www.spine-health.com/topics/cd/d_sciatica/sc01.html and it's the same feeling in my arm.. weird!

    So I posted another ad for a roommate.. after the windows were put in.. i decided to change around the spare room layout a bit.. it feels SO much better.... energy so inviting (wait.. i think i already told ya'll that) and i think it's the reason why i was swamped with responses yesterday.. i have someone coming by tonite... at 8 after the gym.. and one Saturday (might postpone) and then 2 on Monday! whoa... we'll see.. i'll keep you updated...

    Last nite Peter and I had Lebanese for dinner.. SOOO yummy!!! whoa.. great meal! Peter isn't as into Lebanese but he was nice and agreed to go anyway.. so good.. I was so full!

    I made another greeting card.. showed a few people at work the rough draft.. they liked it.. needed to tweek words a bit.. so today I'm going to copy the cards.. and I'll make one tonite.. and show you tomorrow.. I think you'll like it..

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Getting really great responses from my rough draft card!!!
    - Getting the new IKEA catalog in the mail

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - Printing the cards... and making one to show ya'll tomorrow!!
    - shutting out the light and going to bed early tonite.. (I'm tired today)

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - finding a roommate that is cool.. artistically inclined... clean ( a plus), someone whom Pez takes a liking too, and someone who could possibly be a good friend.
    - Sitting back after some hard weeding.. and really enjoying the look of the backyard.

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - Lisa... my first high/low recipient (it was with her that we came up with the idea) She wrote in her hi/lo that she's frantic about her party.. I completely understand those feelings.. I hear ya Lisa!!!

    k... have a great day ya'll.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Ker, check it:
    3 Things 2 Things

    2:06 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't seem to find you on the craft vendor list on the art on the avenue website. Have you signed up? What name are you using?
    Are you listed under something besides your cards?--Cam

    2:43 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    hey cameron james.. i talked to the people running art on the avenue the other day.. monday.. and they only started putting information up on august first..still goign thru all the applications... i was told to look next week... i think you'll find us on there!!!

    2:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home