QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, August 03, 2005

    High/Low 8.3.05

    hey there my georgeous butterflies...

    what's shakin? How are you? It's Wednesday.. still amazing how fast the days go by... well the heat is back... oh well.. I can tell a difference with the new windows already.. how AWESOME is that!! The house seems to keep the air in more..

    Great mood today!!! yea! Yesterday's wish of an easy run was not fulfilled.. whew.. it was more challenging than monday.. but I did it! 4 miles down.. 2 more to go for the week! i know that if I keep this up (and continue the no-grain diet.. sans pho) I will lose the weight..and become more toned.. i can already tell it's working.. but not yet in the areas that need it most..

    Art on the Avenue!! Art on the Avenue!!!! www.artontheavenue.org It's coming.. October 1st is coming!!! I am determined to become a card making machine.. working until all hours of the day and night until I have 300 cards to bring to Art on the Avenue!!! (ok.. maybe not ALL hours of the day and night) but it's getting significantly closer to Art day!!! Kyra and I were chatting yesterday about how we're going to set up our booth.. yea!! I wish for it to be a georgeous day that day! To all of you in the DC area.. I hope you can come to see our booth.. we're coming up with a name for our booth.. maybe i'll throw it out there tomorrow and see what you think..

    I called the woman from the Art Institute of Washington last nite.. she sounded happy to hear from me but she said that it's going to be another 2 weeks before she gets all the rest of the interviews done.. but I hung up feeling hopeful... oh man.. fingers crossed!!! I won't contact her for another 2 weeks.. dont' want to be a pest.

    Feel really good in the house... I moved the furniture around in the spare room.. and hung the pieces of art that have been staged on the floor all these months.. the whole room feels different to me.. yea!!! Maybe I had to do this.. and now i will find a roomie...

    ok.. here we go for today

    3 things that make me happy:
    - almost every morning.. about 5 minutes before my alarm goes off.. Pez jumps on the bed.. and meows at me to wake up.. she paws at me.. and then.. after I acknowledge her.. she lays next to me (which makes it more difficult to actually get up)
    - getting a pedicure and when i'm done..putting on a great pair of shoes that shows of my freshly painted toesies.
    - getting mail... like actual cards with hand writing on it.

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - the fact that my boss is not in the office for most or all of the day.. I always enjoy those days a bit more than most for some reason.
    - more chit chat with kyra about our booth at Art on the Avenue.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - I am determined to save enough money so I can get my hair colored and highlighted.. and a new cut... (still want to go shorter)
    - sending my digital camera back to get inspected and repaired.. and then.. getting it back to I can resume my daily routine of taking pictures.. and submitting for photo friday www.photofriday.com

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - today.. is Kyra.. she has GREAT ideas.. and is SOOO creative!!! She has been my great girlfriend ever since Senior year in High School (in physics class)! She's going to be BIG in the art world one day.. I know it!!!! www.whykyra.com

    Ok ya'll.. have a great day!! OH yea... for you all interested in knowing how to do focus groups.. Google it.. 'Focus Groups in _______" or "Marketing Research in ______" i'm sure you'll have to make a few phone calls to see how to get put into their database.. but I"m sure there are companies like the one here.. everywhere..

    onward and upward
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Any good name ideas out there?

    10:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LEAVE THE HAIR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    kyra, back me up on why long hair is great, or if not, i'll b asking dave for support in this discussion...
    as for the name of the booth, what specifically will be in it?
    if u guys r sharing a booth, i can think of a name u guys have 4 each other, that might work, but i don't know if u guys would rather keep that a semi-personal thing...plus it might confuse yuppies who can't read looking for a drink...or expecting your skin tone to be more of a "mocha" color...

    12:49 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    :) Okay, long hair good, but I like Ker with a bob. One of my favorite ways she has had her hair.
    Ker, listening to Love Song for Bobby Long soundtrack and yearning to be there...N'awlins, I mean.

    2:52 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    You both are cute!!! Thanks for your comments on my hair... Thanks Matthew love.. but my hair is too thin for long hair I think.. if you go to Iraq.. i'll grow my hair again.. deal?

    As for names... I like

    'girls on the inside'
    destination: creation!

    any other thoughts are welcome!!!

    5:11 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    I like:
    girls on the inside
    creative dreamers
    luscious searchers
    luscious dreamers
    (yes, i love the word luscious)

    12:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home