QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, July 22, 2005

    High/Low 7.22.05

    Hiety Ho my little chickadees!

    How art thou this Friday morn? Beautimus? Slendiferous? Erroneous? Yea... I'm in a good mood, can you tell? Well the humidity hasn't been so cumbersome the past 2 days.. delicate breezes placed intricately where needed.. when the suns rays become penetrating... (waxing some poetic today too apparently)

    It's friday and THANK GOD for that! I actually had a pretty good week overall... I think Tuesday was the only slightly downer day for me.. which overall.. is pretty darn good!

    Yesterday's interview at the Art Institute of Washington went really well I think! It's so much easier to express your desires to someone whom you ACTUALLY think can give you the chance to do something you really wish to do (help prospective and current art students).. than to try to fake enthusiasm (ugh.. being fake is tiresome) toward something you really see as extraneous and unimportant in the larger scheme of things. (i.e. current position) There are some interesting aspects for this position, as the Assistant Director of Admissions. A slight sales aire is required for this position.. but I think I would have a better time trying to assist young people about their future successes, than to placate someones need for the illusion of luxury (read between the lines here) Anyway (rambling) It went well.. fingers crossed!

    I think I found a good match for someone to become my temporary roommate.. she and i are playing email tag..but I hope to get her to come over tonite to check out my rockin pad (yes, I said rockin pad) and see if we'd be a good fit but I get a really good feeling from her. She does mosaic tile work in her spare time, which I"ve always wanted to learn.. so maybe she can teach me. Hope I can meet her before I go away tonite.

    Speaking of going away.. Peter has me totally convinced that we are going camping, he even pinky swore to me that we were. Uh... if you don't know me well.. I'm not so much of a camper.. true, it's not the forest, it's the beach but still.. sigh.. we'll see.. it's an adventure.. gotta loosen up.

    Anyway my fine feathered friends.. I wish you a wonderful weekend!
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    I hope you are going camping and have an awesome time!!! Then maybe you can venture up and camp with me sometime. :) Even if not camping, sounds like an awesome weekend.

    8:33 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you get a female roomate you have to post a description, including vital stats, and a pic if possible.

    7:11 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    To Hah-Hah..

    Thanks for writing!! How bout I'll just post a pic and description.. no matter who it is.. Sound a lot more non-gender bias? For someone who says that I'm age and height bias... that's ironic.

    7:19 PM  
    Blogger Smarta said...

    If it is camping, I hope it's cabin-camping. Most folks don't consider this the real thing, but I figure.. you are in the woods, you are in a sleeping bag.. why not have a couple of logs surrounding you. Enjoy!

    7:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home