QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, July 12, 2005

    High/Low 7.12.05

    hey...

    what's up? anything fun going on? yesterday was HOT and STICKY!! I don't mind the hot part.. but the sticky part.. not fun. I hope today isn't as humid.. driving to the gym.. looking onto the DC skyline.. you can actually see the humidity.. eww.

    feel good again today.. yesterday i had a good day! Got a great postcard from my friend that went to Spain. It's sad.. we don't really use the postal service any more to communicate. Therefore.. I think we should all start writing letters to each other.. if your interested.. I'll write to you if you'll write to me.. actual letters.. shoot me an email. Would be a good way to keep the art of letter writing present in our lives..

    I finally visited my gym last nite.. after 2 weeks being away/slack... Ran a mile and half.. was shooting for 2 miles.. but i was feeling overheated.. did a great arm workout.. got an AWESOME smoothie (they make the BEST smoothies.. like liquid 'make kerilyn smile') then i turned around.. and got some dinner with Peter.. i know.. I shouldn't of eaten but it was yummy.. and i was hungry.. and the 2 margaritas i had were good too..

    yesterday i got basically caught up on ALL my work!!! And.. i got a phone call from a client.. I was working on her project yesterday.. she called me and told me I didn't need to continue working on it.. YES! It makes me happy to drop what I was doing in the trash.. and forget it.

    I had another prospective roommate come by... I don't think he's the right fit.. I really desire someone who, upon meeting me.. is warm and friendly.. open. The 2 guys that have visited are shy and quiet. Who knows.. maybe i'm looking for too much of myself.. We'll see.. got a few more people down the road...

    I had a great meditation this morning.. had this "epiphany"-like moment. Here I am.. trying to receive enlightenment so I can relieve myself from all anxiety and fear. But was 'hit' with the thought that I should, instead, try to deal with whatever anxiety and fear i have.. when it hits.. in the moment.. instead of trying to wish it ALL away.. My aunt said something to me last week (2 weeks ago already? wow.) she said that my house is full of inspirational things.. quotes.. and sayings.. but that I don't express that for the most part in my high/lows... that I seem depressed about those things that i can't figure out.. instead of focusing on all that I have.. Yea.. ya know I've known I do this for a while.. but it was a good reminder for me to realize all I do have.. and all I do believe.. that those inspirational things are what help me get thru each day.. and that i should place more focus on them.. instead of the things that haven't worked themselves out... yet.

    Anyway.. Kerilyn is in a chatty Cathy mode today huh? Well, I wish you a good day.. if your interested in writing to me.. and i'll write back.. shoot me a comment or an email.. :)

    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What about the poor, poor trees who must be executed to this outdated whim of yours? Have you planted a tree lately? EVER? Perhaps you could listen for them screaming their pain and tears during your meditations before you write these letters. You make lots of interesting points about yourself in this post, especially if you are truly listening to yourself. Great Development.

    3:54 PM  
    Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

    Thanks for writing... yes in fact I have planted a tree.. and..Good point! I am very aware of the tree deforestation issue this earth is currently struggling with.. so.. with that in mind.. I will only use recycled paper! In fact.. I will only use recycled paper that comes out of my office! (there's a lot!) Thanks for the suggestion.. good movie "Ferngully" about this exact topic. Thanks for the compliment on the development.. Not sure I know you.. but oh well.. guess it's easier to say things about others..

    4:55 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home