QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, July 07, 2005

    High/Low 7.7.05

    Hiety Ho my lovelies!!!

    How are you? It's Thursday.. one more day! I'm ready for the weekend already!

    My former neighbor, Nicole is lending me her truck so I can pick up a picnic table and (2) benches that I posted an ad for, for $20 bucks!!! A Redwood table no less! I am psyched.. Now I just need to spend ions of hours in the backyard.. pulling weeds, chopping down 2 monsters of weeds/bush/tree?? that is overtaking everything!!! Would like to get an umbrella for the table (if it has a hole in the center) and put lights on the inside of the umbrella! YEA! Going to pick up table tomorrow!!!

    Rushed home to meet up with the first candidate to rent my spare room... well, he was 2 hours late.. and called me lost (that's ok.. he's not from around here) and was here for no more than 5 minutes.. Said he was looking for something closer to the metro. Oh well.. one down.. maybe few more to go?

    Am reading this AMAZINGLY AWESOME book called "Many were called, few were chosen" Haven't read a book that inspires me like this in a LONG TIME!!! I wish I could just lay around all day and read it!!

    Talked to my mom.. she's doing well... I know she's glad to be home.. in her own space. Honestly.. she sounded a bit winded when I talked to her.. congested.. so I hope she's not doing too much. I hope the Dr's know what they are doing to send her home. I meditated on her healing this morning and have ALL faith that she will have a speedy recovery. She already has recovered a LOT quicker than expected!!!

    Made an appointment to get my hair cut on Saturday morning.. I am looking forward to it.. my hair needs a trim desparately! I am going to see what she comes up with for my cut.. I wouldn't mind getting it cut shorter.

    Ok all.. Have a good Thursday.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have a great blog here!!!
    Lots of good stuff.

    just started:
    http://withjaggedteeth.blogspot.com/

    8:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home