QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    High/Low 6.28.05

    Hey all...

    Ok.. well.. Today is the day it begins.. I have an unsettled feeling in my stomach.. all I have to do today.. to get it all done... For my own randomness.. here's what i have to do today.

    1. Go to work. I have this proposal out there.. looming over my head.. that I KNOW I will not complete by the end of the day today (very involved) and a furniture install on Thursday that I HOPE (fingers crossed) goes well without me. This is sorta giving me anxiety a little... plus my boss is in the office today, that makes me nervous too.
    2. Going to lunch with my friend Lisa.. I'm looking forward to it. We're going to eat Thai.
    3. I have to get kitty food/litter today sometime.
    4. Need to clean bathroom still..and straighten up both my bedroom and spare room (cleaned first floor last nite and was too pooped to do the 2nd floor)
    5. Go to my Eye Dr appt at 6pm. (I want to start wearing contacts more)
    6. Go to Focus Group at 8pm ($125.00 for ONE hour.. CASH! Couldn't pass that up!)
    7. Pick up Auntie from Airport at 10pm

    I feel all over the place in my head today.. whishing.. is a good word.. My meditation started off that way this morning.. then got really deep. I hope some healing/protection occured.. I am going to need it today.

    Side note: I absolutely positively love love love my cat! I think she can sense my all over the place-ness.. she's been so loving.. and supportive. She knows when my alarm goes off and comes and wakes me up.. scratches my arm to get me up.. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! She lays on the floor in the bathroom when I'm taking a shower.. waiting for me. She usually comes and sits in my lap while I meditate for 30 minutes. She's been so loving.. it kinda makes me cry.. happy, in awe tears.. (See.. all over the place today)

    Anyway.. I think starting today.. don't get all upset if you dont' see me writing.. for I have NO idea how the next few days are going to go.. I don't know if I will have time to write.. I'll try to fill you in how it goes.. definately try thursday nite.. after my mom's surgery.. Peter is having his root canal done tomorrow (Wednesday) so he can spend the day in the hospital with me and my family.. I think that is very sweet. I was kinda blown away by that.

    so I wish you all a good day.. say a prayer... for yourself firstly... then for my mom (if you don't mind) and my family.. Thank you. I appreciate it.

    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    PS: oh yea.. random thought.. I went and had my feet done yesterday.. I wanted to do something nice for me.. my toesies look good! And I bought stuff to make smoothies this week.. that makes me happy too. :)

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://inanition.org/gallery/inanitionblogpics/secret

    9:29 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well let’s see, sounds like you need to better prioritize. This past weekend you went out of town… Maybe you should have rescheduled that to a less busy/ emotional time and cleaned your place and handled mentioned errands in preparation for your house guests. The Proposal… If you have work to do, that you fear will not get done, why take an hour+ out of your day to go to lunch? That’s something else that can be postponed. The stress of your mom’s surgery is great, why add unnecessary stresses on top of that?

    11:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home