QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    High/Low 6.22.05

    Hi there.

    So it's Wednesday... we're at the 1/2 way mark for the week... It still blows me away how fast time goes by..I mean it's already July.. I think we spend SO much time worrying about the future, I am one that does this too.. that we don't bring our awareness to now. It's quite amazing. I think time would slow down if we enjoyed every moment.. eh.. I sound like Eckhart Tolle, the author of "The power of Now" (I haven't read it yet..but I want to) http://www.eckharttolle.com/home.php

    Ok.. so.. yesterday was actually an ok day.. I really do think the power of prayer is under used.. when I pray for a good day.. it usually happens... when I don't think of praying for a good day.. I usually get the opposite.

    Ok.. so this amazing artist, her name is Terri she does these amazing pieces of artwork called Bone Sighs www.bonesigharts.com well I have been conversing with her about my cards.. getting advice, etc.. and she suggested that I get together with my friend Cathy, who does watercolor, and do this awesome street festival called 'Art on the Avenue' which happens in Alexandria in October. Well I heard from Cathy yesterday, she's interested!! And then I asked my girl Kyra.. and she's interested!!! So we are going to get a booth.. and I am going to sell my cards.. and Kyra her renderings and Cathy her watercolors!! www.artontheavenue.org check it out.. If your in the area.. I hope you put October 1st on your calendar and plan to come to see my first official gig, selling cards... and all the other beautiful artwork that is sold that day! Once next week is over with my family coming/mom's surgery.. I will call on the spirits who help inspire me and I need to get cracking on making cards!!!! Kyra put the link to this street fair on this page, where the links are.. just so you know.

    I heard from my awesome friend Lisa Buchanan yesterday.. she mentioned about helping me find another jobby job.. I KNOW that if anyone can help me.. it's Lisa. She is so great.. and I get such a good feeling that she might be able to direct me.. We are going to have lunch on Tuesday to catch up.. and pow wow.. Thanks Lisa!!!

    I went to the gym yesterday.. and ran 2 miles!!! Honestly.. my girl Davina has been running wiht her best friend and she told me she ran 3 miles yesterday..which prompted me to say.. 'I can do that too!' I just love to run.. i'm telling ya.. I had this great song on... repeat no less.. and just brought myself back to running at Forsyth Park in Savannah.. I started doing an arm workout but got a twinge in my neck and decided I didn't want to push it. I would love to start running 5 days a week... that way.. this silly weight will really start to come off and I will feel 'so much myself' again.

    What else.. oh.. I saw some pictures of an old friend of mine online yesterday, someone i'm no longer friends with.. and it made me really sad. For the most part, I feel good about us deciding to go our separate ways.. but seeing those pictures made me remember how special she has been (and honestly always will be) to me.. and it just made me a little sad. :(

    Naomi told me yesterday that she was "spotted" on the streets in DC for doing her comedy!!! I couldn't resist.. I think that's just the beginning of her eventual change of careers into Comedy. Someone walked up to her and recognized her from doing stand up.. AWESOME hon.. keep it going!!! Check out Naomi's blog site (listed on the links section)

    Ok.. well that's all I can think of for today.. you have a great day.. and I'll catch ya lata!
    kerilyn

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin


    "The greatest obstacle to experiencing the reality of your connectedness is identification with your mind, which causes thought to become compulsive." - Eckhart Tolle

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home