QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, June 10, 2005

    High/Low 6.10.05

    happy friday to you all..

    first off i want to thank you all for your thoughts of support and prayers. It's amazing to me.. the power of group thought/prayer. I felt really comforted all day, wondering why.. I know. It's all of us together... putting our energy in something united. So thank you. Thanks to Matthew and Onyeali for their posts yesterday.. for their support, whether it's Matthew's tough love version (which i will admit made me a bit defensive yesterday when reading it.. naturally, he's hitting on some close "stuff" of mine) or Onyeali's similar experiences which yielded fruitful support.. I appreciate them all. I also got some great emails of support, my Auntie who reminded me that it really is our thoughts that manifest into physical existance.. so on one plane.. it's really my own doing that created this reality. My thoughts of not wanting to go to work, etc.. I agree Auntie.

    Yesterday was an interesting day.. nothing happened... Bill basically kept quiet for the most part of yesterday.. which was unnerving seeing as how he mentioned a reassignment on Wednesday and then didn't mention a word about it yesterday. Oh well. I agree with what Matthew said yesterday, for the most part, that I haven't put forth the effort to deserve anything different than what is playing out... very true. I want to think on this this weekend more..

    In the meantime.. i have an interview.. it's for an Interior Design position.. on Thursday.. it's a bit far away (Reston) but it actually felt good to get the call back right away (in previous unemployment episodes, I got NO responses for long spans of time) See.. that's where I'm conflicted... do I interview for a position I'm not really interested in.. or keep searching for something I do want. (Side note: I have, over the past year, sent my resume out to other places that is close to something I want to do.. to no avail. Not just the Corcoran. I just got a letter from the Smithsonian saying "Not interested" the other day)

    Anyway.. well it's Friday.. and I'm so glad for that. Onto other subjects until I have more news:

    I went to the National Building Museum yesterday, to fill out volunteer paperwork.. to get the Orientation information. I have my first volunteering opportunity this Sunday from 12-4!!! I'm psyched!!!

    Not doing anything tonite, gym perhaps. Tomorrow I'm cleaning/laundry/ bike ride with Naomi perhaps.. then Naomi has a stand up gig... that will be fun! My sister is coming and it'll be good to see her! Sunday I volunteer! Then I'm going to my friend Scott's house.. he's making a birthday dinner for my friend Stephanie.. Happy Birthday Steph!!! I need to do some errands this weekend too...

    So.. I hope you all have a good weekend. Stay cool!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    "Dont' ask yourself what the world needs,
    Ask yourself - what makes you come alive...
    And then go and do that. Because what the
    world needs are people who have come alive."
    - Harold Whitman (one of my fave quotes!!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home