QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, June 02, 2005

    High/Low 6.2.05

    Howdy..

    ok, before i go further.. check out my current pictures I've shared with ya'll. Down on the left, a list of my postings.. all postings that don't start with "High/Low ...." is a photo/drawing/etc.. I'm enjoying this posting my pics :) makes me happy.

    My day.. well work was as you probably expected... had a company wide meeting at the warehouse.. so i got to leave work around 2:30.. which was good, I guess. But.. on a 'making strides' note.. I wrote this guy who gives career counselling advice in DC. Maybe I should pursue that.. get some professional advice as to how to go about my yearning to help others with their careers... eh.. couldn't hurt. I go to these job seeking websites.. and I"m like.. "What do i look for?" What can i do that I"m qualified for?" that's where I'm stuck.. it's not like I don't want to put the work into getting another job.. TRUST ME.. I know the process of looking for jobs.. but usually when I'm knowing what I"m looking for.. we'll see where this lead will take me.

    Matthew left today :( it was great having him here.. If i wasn't feeling under the weather i'm sure i would've had an even better time... I think the Bike ride downtown was my favorite thing we did..

    I made a KICKIN smoothie tonite.. banana's, strawberries, and yogurt.. YUM!!! OK.. so now that i found my new thing.. I"m going to be a smoothie making MACHINE!!!

    I also have been doing some research into stores in the DC/VA area that I will talk to about selling my cards.. I found 2 so far that I think fit the bill..I will call them and see if I can make an appt to come in this weekend to discuss.. I GOTTA get moving on this..

    Sitting in my PJ's, enjoying the evening's silence.. i love moments like these... and ya know what??? TOMORROW is FRIDAY!!! What a BLESSING!!! I have NO plans this weekend (uh..cards kerilyn!!)

    Ok.. so the finale of the evening is this wonderful pondering... that made the hair on my arms stand up.. SO beautiful!!! Enjoy and talk to you soon!!!

    "If I take a lamp and shine it toward the wall, a bright spot will appear on the wall. The lamp is our search for truth ... for understanding. Too often, we assume that the light on the wall is God, but the light is not the goal of the search, it is the result of the search. The more intense the search, the brighter the light on the wall. The brighter the light on the wall, the greater the sense of revelation upon seeing it. Similarly, someone who does not search--who does not bring a lantern--sees nothing. What we perceive as God is the by-product of our search for God. It may simply be an appreciation of the light ... pure and unblemished ... not understanding that it comes from us. Sometimes we stand in front of the light and assume that we are the center of the universe--God looks astonishingly like we do--or we turn to look at our shadow and assume that all is darkness. If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose, which is to use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and in all its flaws; and in so doing, better understand the world around us. " - G'Kar

    oh my.. makes me want to cry...
    love you all.
    Ancora Imparo.
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home