QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 25, 2005

    High/Low 5.25.05

    Howdy folks..

    how's it goin? Well, it's Wednesday.. of course I do not want to go to work today.. Surprise Surprise. It's still overcast and dreary outside.. but I'll try to look on the bright side. I swear I overheard my boss saying he was going to be out today.. which would be a blessing and a half.

    The interesting thing about my feelings toward my boss is. WHY do I place my self worth in the hands of someone who is a SEVERE pessimist, about life, and faith. Why do I concern my feelings with someone who is not interested in seeing the beauty that life is? Why is my personal success somehow tied in to whether or not my boss is being nice toward me. He is really not a happy person in general.. and I should not concern myself of his thoughts. I ask God to please remove me from this job as quickly as they can.. (easy way out) or to help me become a stronger person by learning to not be affected, to see Bill (my boss) as someone who's hurting and maybe I can be a vehicle for his healing. Hmm.. part of me just wants to say "Eh.. screw Bill... he doesnt' care for me.. why should i care for him?" but the bigger part of me knows that we are all one.. and if I am able to pray for Bill.. then I am praying for myself too. Ugh.. this is a difficult one for me.

    I guess I'm kinda down today, you know when you can tell your body doesn't feel well? I had a hint of a sore throat yesterday.. that went away.. this morning it's back.. I can kinda sense that my body wants to get sick.. but I pray it doesn't.

    Good meditation this morning.. toward the end I went really deep. I love when that happens.

    ok.. I say "God Grant me the Serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." - Unknown

    into my day I go. Wish me luck!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home