QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 25, 2005

    High/Low 5.24.05 Evening Edition

    Doobeedoo bee doo ya'll!!!!

    How are you? How was your day? Well.. it's 8:30 pm.. and i'm in the mood to write ya! I couldn't wait till tomorrow to express my excitement at my volunteer opportunity at the National Building Museum. I met with the Volunteer coordinator, who was tres cool.. (maybe we could be friends even) and met the other ladies that I'm going to work with in the gift shop (the COOLEST gift shop in all the museums in DC!) For being a volunteer, I get a complimentary membership to the museum, all the mailings of all the new exhibits coming out.. 20% off the shop! (*HELLO!!! BIG plus!!!) She asked me if I want to help in the evenings too.. during the week sometimes.. i say HECK YEA! I want to be surrounded more by people of like minds.. and this.. is EXACTLY that! I'm telling ya.. the building itself is a piece of art! (Can you tell I'm excited???)

    Then I went to the gym.. ran a mile and a half.. I cannot express to you all how I really enjoy running. I put my earphones on (poo that my batteries ran out this time but I was in a flow.. so it didn't matter) and i get in this meditative like zone where I just go inside my head.. It's awesome! I love feeling my body moving.. Now.. let me clarify something.. since I've had some confusion in my past with this. I am now at a 13 minute mile.. SO.. technically this is jogging. But it feels like running to me.. so I'll say it's running. My friend from WVU, Heather, she can run a mile in less than 5 minutes.. now THAT'S running!!!

    My boss was in a VERY POOPY mood today.. and being that It's "girl time" (sorry fellas, but I gotsta speak the truth) I'm a little more sensitive.. and his RUDE and INSENSITIVE attitude just got to me today! I even asked him if he was upset with me where he replied "Should I be?" and just stared at me. My face got all red.. UGH!!! sorry.. I know that he's probably got something going on, that's causing him to have a bad day but COME ON!!! Do you HAVE to put on a show like this? It annoys me to NO END.. that I have YET come across a decent boss. But here's the kicker... for the past few weeks now.. both myself and my co-worker Barbara has caught my boss, Bill, playing computer games for HOURS!!!! whoa.. What is he so poopy at me for? Is he getting a low score on solitaire?

    Another good thing.. I spoke to my Auntie today.. very briefly.. which was a nice surprise!

    OH yea.. Remember my boyfriend Wyatt? My little baby buddy that I bequeathed as my boyfriend? Yea.. he's 2 years old now.. and MAN is he big!!! His mom and my dear friend Autumn, sent me some pictures of him yesterday! Wow.. time flies!!!

    K.. I'm off to relax.. nighty nite!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home