QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, May 22, 2005

    High/Low 5.22.05

    Hey..

    It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and I'm not in a rush to write you all so I thought I'd sit down, with my cup of coffee at 10am.. and say hey. It's been a glorious weekend so far, weather wise.. I do not think I've seen a cloud in the sky yet!

    So.. what's up? Anything exciting? If so, send me a note..

    I feel so good to be writing you all again.. I like my non-high/low format format.. it makes me feel like I don't have to scan my brain for either high's or low's... but just what is.

    So I didn't go to the art gallery manager interview yesterday. I talked to the owner of the gallery and he was saying that this really is a sales job.. going out and trying to get people to buy art (sales.. eek!) and that the gallery isn't doing that good right now. I appreciated his honesty and decided to pass. Oh well, i wasn't in the mood to get dressed up and drive down to DC anyway..

    Last nite my sister, Kristine and Naomi and I had a little bar-b-que... it was really nice.. Corona's and Frozen Daiquiris... So nice to not have anything to do yesterday.. not have to be anywhere.. My dad was over most of yesterday, finishing up with the insulation in Naomi's attic! YEA!

    In a little bit.. Naomi and i are going to go for a bike ride.. such a nice day to go for a ride. And then I'm going to work on my cards.. have a few ideas for some new cards. I talked to my best friend Matthew last nite.. he gave me good advice about instead of mailing the cards to the woman who owns the little store.. to go in there myself.. so she can get a feel of who I am) I think I'm going to summon my courage and do it! Thanks Matthew babe.. you rock.

    Ok.. well I'm off to get ready for my bike ride. I hope your all having a good day.. If you get a moment, check out my other cards.. and a pic I put on here.. on the left hand side.. you'll see "here is my "a baby in there" card" click on it and it'll open u up to my cards/pics.. I've been playing around with adding pics..

    Ok.. Talk to you all lata!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." - Friedrich Nietzsche

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home