QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, May 16, 2005

    High/Low 5.16.05

    Hiety ho my stargazer lilies..

    how are ya? i'm fine.. not wanting to go off to work this morning.. but that's no different from any other day.. had a good weekend.. a busy one.. but a good one nonetheless.

    Random thought: I found myself this weekend, watching a few episodes of "The L word" on Showtime.. I love this show. It's about a group of women, most of them are lesbians, and their lives. It's filmed really clearly.. very sharp colors, I think the story line is written beautifully and it really gives you a sense of what their lives are like. BUT.. I really enjoy this show and most shows that portray single women going thru life, because it is a good 'check in' that i'm not crazy.. with my all over the place thoughts and moments of sadness and weakness. I really enjoy watching shows that show the good with the bad. How we as women have a tendency to over analyze as well as immense strength of will when placed against the odds. I also enjoy this show in particular, because I think the design is fresh, a reflection of what is chic and "in" in today's fashion and interiors. The music rocks too. I just love this show. Finally, it's a hot show.. very sexy. When I watch shows of this genre.. I always come away inspired.. and charged to get my life in order.. to continue to nurture the circle of friends I have.. and to spend adequate time with myself.

    Peter's party was a success.. i bought a new dress at Target, i looked good (felt a bit heavy though..) and although I do not hang around with Peter's restaurant friends.. they are a different breed than myself, in my opinion, it was nice to see Peter enjoying himself.

    It's funny... I am quick to make decisions.. or judgements about someone with respect to "She/He doesn't like me" and then I find myself in a moment where I come face to face with my opinion.. and I end up being wrong. One woman at Peter's party.. i think she displays what it takes to be in a relationship with one in the restaurant business.. Well I always thought she didn't like me.. and hence.. I didn't like her (am i in 4th grade? um.. yea) Well when she saw me at the party.. she was all excited to see me.. gave me more than one hug.. and we chatted a long time.. exchanged cards.. and vowed to hang out sometime.. I was thrown. So she does like me? I guess. It just went to show me that I am sometimes wrong and usually irrational when it comes to peoples impressions of me.. duh me.

    I want to thank Davina, for being my moral support at the party yesterday. Thanks honey for helping me ease into the graduation of Peter's friends that came. Thank god for you.

    Ok peeps.. I gotta rush to get ready.. for stinky work.. I hope you have a great week..
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    PS: I also want to thank Kristine, my beautiful sister; her roommates Hendrick and Jason for coming to my house to install my new computer! My new computer is up and running.. it's a lot faster, I can tell already.. and once I get it all configured, files moved over and.... yes! Wireless Internet (thanks to Naomi) it will be ROCKIN!!! Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have it where I want it.. And.. my scanner is working again.. so I can scan you some more of my cards. YEA. Thank you Hendrick, Krissy and Jason!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home