QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, May 09, 2005

    High/Low 5.9.05

    mornin!

    how are you? Happy Belated Mothers day to all you mothers out there.. i hope you had a good weekend.. I spent my weekend with my family.. first my dad.. then sister then the 4 of us.. nice weekend all in all.

    Here is my rambling thought for this morning.. It's funny but every morning.. I don't want to go to work. I would rather sleep in, enjoy my day than go to the job I have currently and actually even when I was doing something I wanted to do.. I still didn't want to go to work.. that's when Pez comes in.. Ever look at your cat,dog, gerbil, what have you.... and say to him or her... "Gosh (insert pet's name here) I wish I could stay home with you all day. Then you think to yourself. I wish I were a cat,dog,gerbil.. How nice would that be.. to lay around all day.. without a care in the world.. just lay in the sun.. try to get the birds out the window.. and sleep. Yea.. I find myself thinking that probably once a week. looking at Pez.. all sprawled out on the floor.. chill. Today is going to be a nice day.. what a nice day to be Pez.

    I just had that moment with Pez so i thought i'd share.. seeing as you've probably had the same moments somewhere along the line.

    I am really becoming happy with my house.. things are really starting to take shape.. I am finding myself just being really happy to be home.. in my space. My little creative area in the basement is complete.. now I just have to sit my butt down and go. No more excuses. The A/C guy was here this weekend to do some work, and he asked me what I did for a living cause I have my office in the basement.. that was a nice thought.. "Ah.. to work at home and to do what I love." yea.. gotta work on that...

    I think since my volunteering opportunity with the smithsonian has fallen thru.. I need to be active to find something else to be pro-active.. with my life.. in my daily inspiration. I have been very busy lately.. this upcoming weekend is no different... but I have a few options.. 1. take a Intro to Digital Photography class at the Corcoran (eh.. if I can't work there.. I could be a student there) 2. Take that much desired knitting class 3. Sign up to be a volunteer at the local rape crisis center.... that's my thoughts.. now I gotta mold them into action..

    k ya'll.. i gotta get ready for my day.. hope you have a good one.. I feel good.. glad I'm writing to ya'll. oh yea.. thank you for your wonderful thoughts on my 'your dream here' card. Once I get my scanner fixed I'll scan more and put them here.. i have 4 cards right now.. Trust me.. I don't necessarily see myself as a creative person.. so it kinda shocks me a bit to see what these 2 hands come up with..

    Keep smiling.. today looks like it's going to be beautiful here..
    love you all,
    kerilyn

    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home