QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, May 06, 2005

    High/Low 5.6.05

    hey there folks..

    thank GOD.. Friday's here.. there's GOT to be a way I can break free from the monotony of the groundhog day syndrome that is seemingly my life.. lol.. and I hear in my head "Its the in between things that make it interesting" yea. true.. well.. anyway.. not a way to start off my ramblings..

    yet ANOTHER overcast and dreary day.. at least yesterday was clear a bit.. I got out there last nite and mowed the lawn.. i enjoy it.. the green grass is vibrant right now.. and the wonderful smell of cut grass.. it was quite long (the grass) and mowing in the back yard makes me want to plant.. to buy some cast iron table, some tiki torches.. and set up shop outside.. maybe a grill.. (unfortunately being outside means bugs.. i do not enjoy bugs, just so you know)

    I need to seriously begin looking for another job.. our phone calls are monitored.. and now they're (the management) putting internet monitoring software on our computers.. the 'Big Brother' of it all really is bugging me.. even had a dream about it last nite.. and I don't dream often.. on one side of the coin.. I do a job I don't enjoy.. and robotically do/seem interested just so i can pay my bills. I should be happy and remember that I don't do overtime, go home for lunch and am able to get out of the office sometimes to go to job sites, have been to some pretty interesting buildings in Washington D.C. because of it. But NO.. I'd rather complain that it's not creative enough.. inspiring enough.. well that is VERY true.. it's not. I am not a salesperson (unless it's something I feel passionately about) and have no interest in "becoming" someone else in front of a client. NO THANKS.

    Let's see.. there HAS to be more to tell you about except my damn job. Hmmm.. this weekend is Mother's Day.. this mothers day is kinda important in the little Fox family... On June 27th, my mom will be having a pretty serious surgery.. and I think for me anyway.. it's made me want to be closer, incrementally, to my mother. I do not think it's a secret that I have not, to my recollection, been close to my mom, but see my own desires to spend time with her and get to know her grow.. as the years have passed. With this surgery upon us.. I want my mother to know that I will continue to want.. even if it's not as fast or as furious as someone else would, my mother to be a more important person in my life.. and to help her while she recovers the best that I can. My mommy is making dinner (we should be making dinner for her, but I think she enjoys cooking for us) and we will spend Sunday afternoon together.. I will hopefully say a special prayer.. dedicated to my mother and all the mothers that have helped me be who I am. I say thank you.

    oh yea.. check out my 'your dream here' card.. let me know what you think.. and please.. don't copy it.. I'm trying to be original...

    Ok.. Pez wants me to tell you all hi.. and to try to have a PURRRfect day! (whoa.. I'm a cheese)
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    love you all,
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home