QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, May 04, 2005

    High/Low 5.4.05

    hey.. how you doin? i just got done meditating and am now sitting in the basement.. my Pez girl is laying on my lap when i write this.. purring away.. makes me so happy when she is near me. Good cup of coffee this morning too which always starts the day off right.

    it's another overcast day.. eww.. i'm not so excited about that, especially since i have to be on the go today.. but I decided last nite when i went to sleep that i was going to have a great day today.. so that's what I'm aiming for...

    let's see.. what's on my mind??? hmm.. i wish it was Friday.

    I think I am one who needs 8 hours of sleep a night. I like to go to bed around 10 and my alarm goes off at 5:45am.. but lately I've been going to sleep around 11 and I can tell a difference.. I yawn a bit more than normal.. and feel sluggish most of the day.

    Tonite.. my girl Naomi is doing 10 minutes of Stand up at Dr. Dremo's in Arlington! I am so proud of her, she's been truly shooting for her dream. I can see the fruits of her labor manifesting themselves and hopefully, she will be able to reap from her desires soon!

    Ok.. well I don't have a lot on my mind at the moment.. well, anything excitingly positive for that matter.. I don't think telling you that I dont' want to go to work today, that I want to go back to bed is being pro-active.. so I'll bid you all adieu for now.

    Are you happy that I'm writing again? Do you like my rambling format? See.. it's easier to peruse my brain for whatevers on my mind, instead of focusing on high and low as of late.. cause I still don't have a firm grasp on more highs than lows and I don't want to constantly write of the lows.. that's depressing.. so I think random thoughts are better for now.. What do you think?

    Happy Wednesday to you.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    "When you try to understand everything, you will not understand anything. The best way is to understand yourself, and then you will understand everything." - Shunryu Suzuki

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home