QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, December 02, 2004

    High/Low 12.2.04 The Countdown begins!!!

    Good Morning my delicious pieces of toast with butter and cinnamon sugar! (yum)

    How are you doin today? 29 days till I turn the BIG 3-0!!! Rockin! If this has been a rough week.. hold on.. it's almost over (work wise anyway) Funny part is it's never REALLY over.. it's like the energizer bunny.. keeps going and going. Well at least the sun is out today. it's chilly.. frost on my back car window this morning.. brrr. I heard on the radio this morning about a possibility of flurries tomorrow nite ... NO!!!!! don't like the sound of that.

    High: Boss out most of the day today.. loving that. Tuesday nite.. Davina and I went to the gym to do a kickboxing class.. MAN! it kicked my butt! (but I need it) last nite I worked out and did an arm workout.. I am sore! (but good sore, ya know?) I got a shake at the gym (they have a juice bar) OH MY.. one of the best shakes I've ever had.. I was SO happy driving home drinking my energy drink! Feel good today.. like my outfit.. good hair day too. I am looking forward to this weekend.. hanging out with friends Janet on Friday nite, Derek on Saturday (hopefully he'll help me get my tree!) and going to get xmas decorations at my parentals/going to see sister on Sunday! Talked to my friend Joe last nite.. he is so funny.. I just laugh and laugh!!! Great meditations the past few mornings.. Strangely feel invigorated and energized by all that I'm blessed to have lately.. renewed surge of creativity to work on my greeting card idea..

    Low: Was bummed my best friend Matthew had to cancel a visit this weekend.. hopefully I'll see him soon!!! Tuesday nite.. woke up at 2:30 am SWEARING I was hearing someone whistling.. (VERY weird) fell back asleep and woke up an hour later in a Cold Sweat. It was SO weird!!!

    Well I hope your having a good week. I was watching one of my neighbors put up their christmas decorations last nite... they looked SO good! Hopefully this weekend I'll have some stuff up too!!!

    Talk to you all soon!
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all
    Kerilyn

    "'Now' is the operative word. Everything you put in your way is just a method of putting off the hour when you could actually be doing your dream. You don't need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating. Barbara SherYou must go after your wish. As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning." -Barbara Sher

    "You must go after your wish. As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning. " -Barbara Sher

    "Sunshine on my face. Warm wind on my body. Relaxation music to soothe the soul. Taking a walk on white sand and gazing over a calm blue ocean with a single dolphin swimming near the shore. The smell of supper cooking when you walk in the house. Snowflakes gently landing on my eyelashes. Not only should we stop and smell the roses, but listen, feel, touch and see the beauty in life."Andrea Bergman (LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home