QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, November 19, 2004

    High/Low 11.19.04

    Hi everyone..

    How are you? Glad it's Friday nite? I surely am. SO glad to have some time by myself this weekend. It's actually a nice temperature outside today.. I didn't need a coat which is nice. But it looks like Saturday might be rainy and yucky..I guess that puts a damper on my raking. (Secret: I like to do stuff outside so I've been kinda looking forward to it)

    High: I had a GREAT hair day today and actually I got a LOT of compliments on my all around appearance today. My boss wasn't in the office all day until 3ish.. SO nice to not have him around, especially on a Friday.

    Low: Major changes taking place for me.. my friendships. One of my closest friends decided that she couldn't be my friend anymore, makes me very sad to have to end something that has been such an important part of my life. I have come face to face with one of my biggest fears in my life, to have people I love.. leave. Many hurtful things were said, from both of us and I think it will be good for us to go our separate ways, so we can experience different things. I am sure I will go thru the gammit of different emotions, like the 5 stages of grief, but I'm sure that both of us will come out better for having gone thru this. My hope is that I learn to know and love myself more from having this experience. That is my prayer anyway.

    Ya know, the prevalent moral of this weeks situation to me is a quote I have in front of me right now, that I got from a fortune cookie a long time ago... "The only certainty is that nothing is certain" Ain't that the truth? But I think that's what life is all about..learning to take lifes ups and downs with Grace, to do the best job that we can, and continue to look at ourselves.. our "stuff", the things that we need to work on.. and not push it away.. to try to deal with the consequences of our actions or inactions the best ways we can.. I will continue to try looking at my stuff.. and keep trying to do the best job I can.. even if that's not good enough to anyone else...

    Have a great weekend everybody.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character."-Emerson

    "Be mindful that happiness is not based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect" - Author unknown

    "If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears." -Glenn Clark

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home