QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, October 22, 2004

    High/Low 10.22.04 The longest week in history...

    Hey everyone..

    Is it over yet? Thanks goodness it's friday! I am serious with you that this week has seemed to occur in nanoseconds. Man, living in groundhog day isn't very fun. The weather is poopy.. dreary, rainy, foggy, dark, chilly, just plain gross. This week I have either wanted to sit down and cry, or lay down and sleep.

    High: Well... happy to report that this weeks dilemma with the house has come to a resolution. Hopefully this evening both Naomi and I will see the fruits of our labor. And.. just as I had earlier stated, the result, although not as cost effective as our previous plan, will be more rewarding in the end. My sister Kristine is so sweet, she changed her work schedule around to help me move next weekend... SO appreciative! Formulating some good thoughts on my 30th birthday party on January 8th.

    Neutral: I don't know how to feel about this.. because I just found out about this last nite.. but Peter was offered the Executive Sous Chef position at a fine dining restaurant in Philadelphia or a lateral change to a new restaurant they are going to be opening here in D.C. soon. I told him that I support him, whatever he does.. part of me will be really sad if he leaves.. but I know it would be a good move for him. We'll see.. I'll keep you updated.

    Low: I don't know what's going on.. my boss has been weird with me this week. Most of the week he was curt and short with me.. and then the next minute he's nice again...I know I've been more sensitive this week, but he's been kinda cruel overall. I don't know if he has stuff going on, but it doesn't make me feel good and actually makes me feel like I am ready to maybe consider something different. I am tired, mentally drained, and just in need of some solace from the world this weekend. So much has gone on the past few months.. I know it's all about my mind's view about the situations, but I am really desiring a break for a little while.. I don't recognize my apartment anymore.. it's mostly boxed up... I've been too busy to even be sad about it.. (actually I'm SOO excited about the new space)

    This weekend.. ah.. what am I doing? Well tonite I'm RESTING.. going to rent a few movies.. get in my flannel pj's and chill out... get up WHENEVER I want tomorrow.. make coffee.. and then pack more as well as go to the new house to set up the kitchen.. I'm going to try to enjoy the downtime I have.. and rest as much as I can.. next weekend is going to be VERY VERY hectic!!!

    I hope you have a great weekend, whatever you do.. the leaves are 70% changed here.. but it's so wet and dreary.. it doesn't make for full appreciation of the gloriousness of the season. Anyway.. Have a great weekend..

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "For nothing is fixed, forever and forever and forever, it is not fixed; the earth is always shifting, the light is always changing, the sea does not cease to grind down rock. Generations do not cease to be born, and we are responsible to them because we are the only witnesses they have. The sea rises, the light fails, lovers cling to each other, and children cling to us. The moment we cease to hold each other, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out." - James Baldwin

    "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home