QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 07, 2004

    High/Low 10.7.04

    Yawn.... hey everyone...

    It's 9pm Thursday nite and I'm bout to go to bed (I know.. your saying.. it's WAY to early to go to bed.. but I'm pooped!!!) Today was a nice day..nothing exciting or saddening happened today.. had a mediocre day.. work.. home for lunch (didn't want to go back to work) after work I tried accessing how much stuff I have to pack (yea.. a lot). My sister came.. we went to Outback for dinner (yum) but we both were so tired that the conversation was not as vivacious as it should be, seeing as how I haven't seen or talked to her really in 2 weeks.. so here I sit.. ready for bed..

    Ready for the weekend.. weekend of packing, and painting.. and packing and painting.. painting the kitchen cabinets in the new place.. Painting a wall in the basement, soon to be my office, with chalkboard paint.. (hopefully I'll get to it) gotta pull up the rest of the staples from Naomi pulling up the carpet, to prepare the finishers to sand, wax and finish the floors (they're going to look SO good) Naomi has the electrician coming tomorrow to change out the old, screw in fuses with an upgraded fuse box.. I feel SO blessed.. I'm going to have a new house once I'm done!!!

    Anyway.. if you are free and in the area.. give me a call.. I'd love help... :) Just so you know.. cell is 703-626-9790.
    Have a great weekend my family and friends.. Tread lightly on yourselves.
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. "- Eleanor Roosevelt

    I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the most of it without knowing whats going to happen next."Gilda Radner

    Life is like playing the violin solo in public and learning the instument as you go."
    - Edward Geroge Bulwer-Lytton

    "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery (a recent repeat but I love this one!!)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home