QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 29, 2004

    High/Low 9.29.04

    how's it goin folks?

    goin, right? yep, me too. first i want to thank you all for your beautiful comments today; Shannon, Naomi, Kyra, Cathy, Stephanie, Mr. Sheridan (I will call you soon) thanks.. it is much appreciated, please trust me.

    as for me.. (is it weird that I feel so selfish just going into me and not really asking you all how your doin? hmm..) today was a repeat of yesterday.. despair.. hopelessness.. spontaneous crying... especially when I saw my neighbor, Nicole (who.. I will miss SO much when i move, I can't think of it long.. I'll cry) Nicole looked at me and said that I looked good (i'm going to assume the fact that I am losing weight) well i lost it.. I cried all the way almost to the gym...

    again i want to say that I really don't know what is going on.. I just know something is.. Funny but my poor faith is getting whacked against the wall.. or pounded on like those pounders for flattening chicken.. I'm whacking at it saying mean things to it.. hoping it will 'kick in'... but that's not working... I'm sure it's just doing the opposite..

    funny.. i really do believe in the principals of 'as you think.. so shall you be'.. man.what does that mean for me.. i usually try really hard to watch what i think and say (not always successful), keeping that principal in mind.. the other one.. 'ask and you shall receive'..yea, not sure that one actually works at this moment in time. wait.. did i ask for nothing to happen in my life? hmmm.. maybe that's the answer (insert sarcasm that's not sarcasm) maybe all this time spent meditating.. creative visualizations.. is just my failed attempt when I should've been sleeping those extra 30 minutes every day.. hmmm.. at least that way i won't be upset when my goals don't come true.. cause i hadn't decided what I wanted them to be....

    oh well.. ambivalence is the answer folks.. I think I might try going thru life not giving a shit, that MIGHT just be the answer (yes i realized i said shit.. hope that doesn't offend anyone) it does seem like the least risky thing to do...

    so.. if your asking yourself.. WHAT is going on with her that is making her speak lunatic words? Good question!!! wow.. i just wrote them all to you, long paragraph.. but thought that I am not up for telling you all everything that's going on.. (partially cause it's not fair to you all to read that) but just trust me.. I got stuff going on.. my own "stuff" ,the same "stuff" that I always tell you that we need to rise above.. I KNOW i need to figure out how to rise above this.. i just have NO idea how to.. (anyone have any ideas?)

    oh well.. another one down.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home