QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, September 19, 2004

    High/Low 9.19.04

    Hey there everybody,

    how are ya? How was your weekend? Mine.. was too short. Saturday the weather was overcast and dreary here in the D.C. area... and today.. was georgeous! Today was the type of day that I am glad to be alive. Not a cloud in the sky.. that twinge of chill in the air.. a little Post it Note on our skin reminding us that the leaves will soon fall.. and the hopes of warm sweaters (if your lucky maybe it will be Cashmere) and hot chocolate with marshmallows. I love this time of year.. people getting ready to slow down for the winter.. it's subtle.. but if you pay attention.. you can feel it. A sadness.. of the summer gone by.. children lugging their books back to school... ahh... love it.

    High: This weekend was low key, nothing magnamous. Friday, went to the gym then sat in front of TV with glass of vino.. Saturday I spend the day at the Alexandria Homeownership Assistance program class.. 10-5:30.. I learned SOO much about buying a house.. what's involved.. how much money is actually involved.. whew.. When I am ready to buy.. I feel that taking this class will have better prepared me.. I think most people should take a class like this. Saturday was again..a chill out nite. Today I went to Ihop with my girl Cathy.. went to get food so I DON'T eat out this week (trying to save money) laundry and cleaning.. talked to my girl Michelle on the phone... made yummy dinner (corn on the cob, feta/spinach/chicken sausages and a salad) watched the pre-emmy show.. Watched the emmy's long enough to catch a glimpse of my "hi,i'm 14 years old again" crush, Zach Braff.

    Low: Moments of frustration.. I wanted to clean more.. but I also wanted to relax.. didn't get as much cleaning done as I wanted. Had some time this weekend to go over what's going on in my life TRYING to appreciate all I have going on.. but I am still working on being OK with my expectations of where I thought I was going to be vs. where I actually am. It makes me sad sometimes.. but I am grateful to have all I do.

    Anyway folks.. this is probably going to be a busy week for me.. I have a feeling I'm going to be going up to New Jersey this week to go to Peter's grandfathers funeral... it's a matter of days before he crosses over. I was already going up there to visit my girlfriend Kyra.. but who knows now.. might have to go up earlier.

    I hope you all a wonderful week. Tread lightly on yourself.
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

    "When you come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."~ Patrick Overton

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home