QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, September 14, 2004

    High/Low 9.14.04

    Well, well, well.....

    I am happy to report to you all, but I feel a LOT better! I think I figured out what it was that was making me feel blue.. I haven't exercised in about a week and a half.. and I think the sedentary-ness of this past week, made my "stuff", my emotions come to the surface.. and therefore made me feel like there was no hope. It's kinda amazing how endorphins and the knowing that I'm doing something that will make me feel better.. makes me feel better. I get off that elliptical thingy jiggy thing, all sweaty from movin'; listening to the one CD thats been on repeat for bout 4 weeks now.. (no.. amazingly enough I am not sick of it yet.. I try to listen to something else but I keep going back to it) Instantaneously I am clearer in the mind.. able to see how I allowed myself to sink in the Pit of Despair (not unlike the Princess Bride)

    I actually had a really stinky day.. emotionally. Couldn't climb out of the self imposed ditch I dug.. like a weed wacker.. you pull that string.. trying to get it to start.. and the harder you pull.. still, nothing.. That's how I was trying to get out of this mood.. but alas.. that is hopefully over for the time being. See... the trick, I think.. is REALLY about not worrying about the expectations of what you want to happen..well, that's why they're called expectations.. what we expect.. but to work on the RIGHT NOW.. ep.. now right now is gone.. ok.. right NOW! ok.. well you get my point. It's good to have dreams.. ideas.. goals.. aspirations.. (shoot.. I am ready to 1. work at the Corcoran 2. Open my store of spiritual/creative things 3. Start my own greeting card business 4. Create my own funky clothing line for big girls.. ) NOW I have to just work at it.. not complain.. "aww.. it's not working.. nothings coming... uh yea.. cause I haven't done anything.. )

    Gotta do something.. but I think I will start with exercising.. drinking enough water.. listening to my kitty cat purr, receiving phone calls from friends, laying in my bed reading.. MORNING COFFEE!!! (big one), finding a close parking spot, meditating every morning...

    Today was a muggy day.. not hot, cause the fall is staging it's presence.. which I receive with anticipated inspiration.. Thanks for listening today again..
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "Grown-ups love figures. When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you any questions about essential matters. They never say to you, &34;What does his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?" Instead, they demand: "How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make?" Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him. " ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,The Little Prince

    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. "~Ambrose Redmoon



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home