QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 09, 2004

    High/Low 9.9.04

    Howdy neighbors..

    How are you? Hopefully you're good. I'm hanging in there.. It's Thursday, tomorrow starts a 3 day weekend at the beach.. Am I packed? Uh, no. Am I ready to lay around with a good book and chill out.. you betcha. I hope my cat, Pez, doesn't get too mad I've been away 2 weekends in a row! I pray the weather will be nice this weekend. Speaking of weather..(bad segway) Today was an on off day.. overcast one minute.. bright and sunny the next.. it's georgious outside tonite.. I got the crickets chirping away outside my window.. I hope that the crickets follow me to my new place.. it's such a great way to sleep. *I should make cricket CD's.. shoot I could make some serious cash.. * (ok, back to reality)

    High: Had a good day. Nothing major.. just again another reminder that it's all about my attitude. My boss didn't get in till 10ish, which was nice because I got work done in peace and quiet. (Realistically even if he was there I would get work done.. quietly.. but that self induced imaginary pressure of a boss wasn't there) I felt empowered this morning when I called my contact at the Corcoran, I left message but at least I'm trying to be pro-active. Promise to tell you all as soon as I know something. Had nice circle with the girls (sister Krissy, Naomi and Janet) tonite... we worked on our "stuff" and although working on our stuff is never comfortable.. I think we are all growing tremendously.

    Low: Haven't exercised this week.. it's kinda bothering me. I have to be ok with the fact that I'm not always going to be able to exercise OR I'm going to have to make a better effort to schedule in my exercising time.. no matter what I have to do. In reality I probably won't be able to get back to my schedule till next Tuesday, trying to be ok with that. I'm actually quite nervous about getting up early to row. I'll be honest with you.. there is a part of me that wants to bail.. wants to not do it.. I am not in the right frame of mind to meet new people, at a new place.. and try something new. I know I know how to row.. but who knows how this team does things? I go back and forth between waiting to row till next week, and just sucking it up and doing it tomorrow. Ugh.. I don't know what to do.. *I guess what is meant to happen, huh?*

    Ok my lovebugs.. I hope you have a glorious Friday.. and an even better weekend! I will talk to you all on Tuesday nite.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "It's better to deal with your fear while going barefoot" - Janet Wayland :)

    "Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?" ~Fanny Brice

    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " ~Dr. Seuss (wow.. thanks Dr. Seuss!)


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home